Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2002 3:42:14 PM EDT
I saw a quick blurb on the evening news last night where they were talking to klinton about things that happened while he was in office and he actually said that Black Hawk Down was not his fault.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 3:49:19 PM EDT
[#1]
A good example of why Liberal's should not be in office.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 3:52:14 PM EDT
[#2]
was not my fault,
like the time i was sitting in my chair looking out the window with my fly open letting little bill get some air and some woman in a blue dress came in and gave me a blow job.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 3:52:59 PM EDT
[#3]
[url=http://opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110002091]Review & Outlook[/url] pretty much nails it.

Mike
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 4:27:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 4:43:25 PM EDT
[#5]
How was it not HIS fault? Was it General Garrisons?, was it the Rangers, was it Delta? was it the Pilots? was it les aspens? or is he blaming Powell? Who the fuck is he blaming,if it was not on him? He was the commander he was the chief, what about this does he not understand? Does he really think he can put this on GB? The humanitarian mission was over when as slick willy calls it "the Black Hawk thing" went down, the Marines were gone and  the original mission was over. "the Black Hawk thing" was the result of failed clinton policy, Plain and simple, I do not know how slick willy can even say that shit with a straight face.

I am so glad, not only for my Good American neighbors, but for the entire world that this sorry sack is no longer the President of the free world. Could he of had it any easier: no Cold War, no real crisis (except the ones he caused himself), the rise of the dot-com's (that he had nothing to do with).  What a waste of 8 years! History is going to look back on him in great disgust.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 5:12:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I did not inhale.
I did not have sex with that woman.
Depends on how you interpret the word "is."
I grab a rifle, jump in the trench, and fight to the death.
BHD was not my fault.

Has he ever been caught on tape telling the truth?  What a pathetic POS.  I am ashamed this country elected him and that witch of a wife of his.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 5:17:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 5:49:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 6:14:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 6:32:29 PM EDT
[#10]
I knew about him shitting all over the memories of the dead while talking to their families.
For some reaon this post pissed me off just as much. The POS must have seen BHD on a DVD shelf in the store while looking for a copy of "Rape the Help IV, the Smell of Bill's Dude" and thought it would be a good idea to disclaim it again.
The deal in this country, to avoid the Roman emperor problem, is that ex-preses get to live and have fun, free of the threat of death or exile or prison, and in return they shut up and stay out of politics other than to collect  eoungh money to live well on.
Since Clinton is not holding his end of the deal maybe Bush shouldn't either.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 6:42:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Clinton is trying to be like carter. Darn demoncratic liberals never know when to quitly remove themselves from the public eye and return to normal life.

He'll wander the earth selling himself out to the highest bidder like the b#tch he is.

ps... Maybe I have had one too many tonight. Lol.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 6:48:45 PM EDT
[#12]
It happened on his watch, therefore it was his responsibility.

I do not expect him to be a man about it, but at least he could keep his sorry trap shut.

Ryan
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:08:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I am ashamed this country elected him and that witch of a wife of his.
View Quote
What is really sad is that there are a lot of people that I have personally heard say that they would vote for him again if he could run.  Do these people love insulting veterans, especially those of the Vietnam era?  I know that I have taken his tenure in office as an insult.  30 years later they are still spitting on us.

His term was one scandal after another, but I don't even need all that.  Just the mere fact that he was ever elected after dodging the draft and going to Moscow and marching against his own country is all I need to know.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 2:25:47 AM EDT
[#14]
I still can't believe dumbfcks voted for that bitch billary in NY.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 2:32:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What is really sad is that there are a lot of people that I have personally heard say that they would vote for him again if he could run.
View Quote

Oh yes I know alot of people who think this way too. What is really sad is that these people think that the president has something to do with the economy. The economy was good under klinton, therefore vote for him again. Even IF the president had anything to do with the economy people are willing to sell out their country by putting a pos like klinton in office just so they can make a few more dollars. That is what is truely sad.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top