Man, this little fella has a filthy mouth. [;)]

[img]www.dimensional.com/~mwluse/ermey.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 2:59:51 PM EDT
[#1]
He'll gouge out your eyes an skull....

well, you know the rest.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 3:16:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Ya! I got one last week, I am so motivated I think I might get some things done this week.

After seeing Basic Training on the History Channel, I think they need to bring old Ermey over from Mail Call and give him a second gig. "Those sorry sacks of shit in basic training need to to get their heads unscrewed from their asses", and I think good old Ermey is the man to do it.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 3:48:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 3:48:47 PM EDT
[#4]
its not a doll its a motivational action figure!
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 5:56:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 6:42:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Man, this little fella has a filthy mouth. [;)]

[url]www.dimensional.com/~mwluse/ermey.jpg[/url]
View Quote

Does he spew off lines from the movie or something more along the lines of his new tv show?
View Quote

"Drop down and give me 25.  And wipe that shit eating grin off your face."

"You just pushed my button again you sorry sack of shit."

"What in the hell is you major malfunction?"

"What the hell is it going to take to motivate you, any goddamn way?"

"Get your head out of your ass.  Wake up and smell the roses, numnuts.  You are the asshole in charge of your own destiny."

etc. [;)]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:08:01 PM EDT
[#7]
You gotta be shittin me!

That doll really says things like that?

I gotta have one of those.Its been a lifelong dream of mine to have a cussin' doll[:)]

You are the asshole in charge of your destiny!.......Thats just classic!

Where'd you find............him?
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:19:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Where'd you find............him?
View Quote

[url]www.rleeermey.com[/url]

Strictly based upon the dialect which marvl posted, I'm ordering one right now!! Thats some funny shit and it should make for an interesting conversation piece!![:D]

-T.

I kant speel.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:20:46 PM EDT
[#9]
I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your Senior Drill Instructor. From now on, you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be "Sir!" Do you maggots understand that?

Sir, yes, sir!  

Bullshit! I can't hear you. Sound off like you got a pair.  

Sir, yes, sir!

If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training ... you will be a weapon, you will be a minister of death, praying for war. But until that day you are pukes! You're the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human fucking beings! You are nothing but unorganized grabasstic pieces of amphibian shit!

Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard, but I am fair! There is no racial bigotry here! I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless! And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps! Do you maggots understand that?
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 9:40:10 PM EDT
[#10]
I saw that thing a couple days ago, only gripe I have is since its $40 and signed by him I probably wouldn't want to remove it from the box to actually [i]play[/i] with him...*sigh*...[:(]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 9:49:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Gunnery Sergeant Ermy (who was just recently promoted to that rank) was on Fox Morning News to plug his new show.
He did the weather and a few other things, and stated that he wasn't compeletly happy with the way Marines are trained today. He feels that the DI's should be allowed to bemore physical and more foul mouthed than they are now-a-days. And I agree.
We don't go to boot camp to be officers, after all.....
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 9:59:12 PM EDT
[#12]
This is awesome...

[url]http://www.rleeermey.com/images/hey_osama.jpg[/url]

And that one shirt with the eagle holding the bomb...heh
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 10:09:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 3:49:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Got mine last Wednesday;  He sits at home in my office.  Only problem is I think I need another one for work.  Worth the money.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 9:53:52 AM EDT
[#15]
"CHOKE YOURSELF"

[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top