Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2002 7:50:22 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 8:01:34 AM EDT
[#1]
You just now realizing that. Better late than never.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 8:02:09 AM EDT
[#2]
"Saudi Arabia invited U.S. troops for the 1991 Gulf War to help defend the oil-rich nation against Iraqi forces. "

Lets invite Saddam to attack the Kingdom!

?

yes?

No?

whatcha thinkin?

hehehehehe
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 8:03:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Iraq vs. Saudi (w/out U.S. help)

who wins?

Link Posted: 8/7/2002 8:12:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Lets see.

We pull out of SA and let Iraq invade.  Sanctions against Iraq causes no oil to flow from what was formerly SA.  Dem controlled Congress allows drilling in ANWAR due to oil shortage.  Saddam kills royal family which justifies our invasion and liberation of SA.  Since SA has no working gov we help them run their country for indefinate period.

Sounds like a plan lets do it.

Shok
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 8:17:47 AM EDT
[#5]
My dad worked in Taif, Saudi Arabia for Northrop back in the late 70's and he used to tell my brother and I that the Saudis hated the Jews, etc...he also said the Saudi pilots would not fly at night because they were scared...(don't know if this is dads bs or truth, but sounds true) he would ask the Saudi Pilots what they would do if they were attacked at night.  They replied that they would pay the Americans to fly for them...

interesting.

why are they afraid to fly at night?

Link Posted: 8/7/2002 8:18:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 8:44:15 AM EDT
[#7]
I didn't think we had anyone on the board, that out of touch. [smoke]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top