Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2002 7:47:19 AM EDT
Two quick questions.

First: where are the articals that were on the old site ie. How to put toghether the lower reciver?

Second:  I miss the front page with all of the most recent post.  It was fun to refresh the screen and see what was happinging in all of the forums at the same time.  Can this feature be brought back??

Badredfish
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:57:03 AM EDT
[#1]
And are the links to recent firearms-related articles (that used to be on the home page) still around somewhere in the site? Those were a great roundup of "popular" press articles...
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:57:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Two quick questions.

First: where are the articals that were on the old site ie. How to put toghether the lower reciver?
View Quote

They are still here, just do a search

Second:  I miss the front page with all of the most recent post.  It was fun to refresh the screen and see what was happinging in all of the forums at the same time.  Can this feature be brought back??

Badredfish
View Quote

Just click on "active topics" and you can se the most recent posts in all of the forums.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 8:30:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Thanks Mahabali for pointing out the "Active topic" button...I did not see it.

How would a newcomer to this site know to look for that.  and I second Emoto I also miss the news portion of the old ar15.com home page.  the info there was a good snap shot of all that waw going on the the firearms world.

Badredfish
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 8:48:21 AM EDT
[#4]
badredfish, check your IM please.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top