Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2002 7:04:13 AM EDT
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your support and inquiry about volunteer opportunities in Israel.

Please find below a list of web sites of organizations that will aid you in your search. Please contact the organizations directly they will be able to help you. At the Embassy we can only direct you to the right contact organizations. Good luck!

1) If you are interested in volunteering for social action organizations,  contact the Shatil/New Israel Fund – [url]ttp://www.nif.org/[/url]

2) The Jewish Agency for Israel has numerous volunteers programs for tourists and new immigrants. More information can be found at: [url]www.jafi.org.il/aliyah[/url]

Dear

3) SAR-EL – Voluntary program in IDF bases. For more information visit  [url]http://www.sar-el.org[/url] or e-mail [email][email protected][/email] .

4) Friends of the IDF provides numerous opportunities to help the Israeli Defense Force in a variety of ways. [url]http://www.israelsoldiers.org[/url]

5) In addition, in light of the war in Israel and the launching of "Operation Determined Path," the Jewish agency is initiating a special project that will give concrete expression to the concept of world Jewish solidarity with Israel.

JEWISH AGENCY CALL: VOLUNTEER FOR ISRAEL NOW!

Volunteer Opportunities

2 - 4 week programs for ages 18 to 65

Physicians

MDA (Magen David Adom)

Maintenance and Supply Services

Kibbutz Volunteers

Work with Children with Special Needs

Civil Guard

Qualifications:

ENTHUSIASM AND LOVE OF ISRAEL!

To register, please contact:

In USA: Tel: (212) 339-6063; Fax: (212) 318-6145; E-mail:[email][email protected][/email]

Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:13:36 AM EDT
[#1]
[size=5]I nominate Garandman![/size=5]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:19:59 AM EDT
[#2]
The israilies already have enough problems...
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:20:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
[size=5]I nominate Garandman![/size=5]
View Quote

ONLY if I get to KEEP my M-16!!!!

Heck, I'll go JUST to see how many of the "Jew Crew" strap 'em on, and go!!!!!!!!! Bandwidth is cheep. Standing a post is the real deal.

You prolly don't want me shouldering a rifle over there  tho. They all look the same to me. [}:D]

Thanks for the vote of confidence anti!!!!!

Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:27:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Hell, if I can bring my guns with me, I'll buy a house and "settle" over there for awhile Garandman!
I'm not all show and no go, you can stay with me and split the cost! What a deal for you!
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:34:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hell, if I can bring my guns with me, I'll buy a house and "settle" over there for awhile Garandman!
I'm not all show and no go, you can stay with me and split the cost! What a deal for you!
View Quote

Now that's a stand up offer!!!!

The Palys DID say they weren't interested in killing American Americans, but their aim has been kinda bad lately.

I'll stay with ya ONLY if you are kinda Scandinavian looking. And if you do the cooking. And cleaning.

[:D]

Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:41:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Now that's a stand up offer!!!!

The Palys DID say they weren't interested in killing American Americans, but their aim has been kinda bad lately.

I'll stay with ya ONLY if you are kinda Scandinavian looking. And if you do the cooking. And cleaning.

View Quote

Well, I cook and clean, but you'll have to find yer lovin' someplace else.....
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:46:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Well, I cook and clean, but you'll have to find yer lovin' someplace else.....
View Quote

If my "luvin'" were to be found from a Paly BOTD, would that make me an antiSemite????

With the Jewish chicks, I got this Fran Drescher image in my head.

Yikes.

[}:D]

Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:47:57 AM EDT
[#8]
As long as she keeps her mouth closed (er...silent...) I think Fran is as hot as they come...
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 11:09:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your support and inquiry about volunteer opportunities in Israel.

Please find below a list of web sites of organizations that will aid you in your search. Please contact the organizations directly they will be able to help you. At the Embassy we can only direct you to the right contact organizations. Good luck!

1) If you are interested in volunteering for social action organizations,  contact the Shatil/New Israel Fund – [url]ttp://www.nif.org/[/url]

2) The Jewish Agency for Israel has numerous volunteers programs for tourists and new immigrants. More information can be found at: [url]www.jafi.org.il/aliyah[/url]

Dear

3) SAR-EL – Voluntary program in IDF bases. For more information visit  [url]http://www.sar-el.org[/url] or e-mail [email][email protected][/email] .

4) Friends of the IDF provides numerous opportunities to help the Israeli Defense Force in a variety of ways. [url]http://www.israelsoldiers.org[/url]

5) In addition, in light of the war in Israel and the launching of "Operation Determined Path," the Jewish agency is initiating a special project that will give concrete expression to the concept of world Jewish solidarity with Israel.

JEWISH AGENCY CALL: VOLUNTEER FOR ISRAEL NOW!

Volunteer Opportunities

2 - 4 week programs for ages 18 to 65

Physicians

MDA (Magen David Adom)

Maintenance and Supply Services

Kibbutz Volunteers

Work with Children with Special Needs

Civil Guard

Qualifications:

ENTHUSIASM AND LOVE OF ISRAEL!

To register, please contact:

In USA: Tel: (212) 339-6063; Fax: (212) 318-6145; E-mail:[email][email protected][/email]

View Quote

I think there is alo a program where you can actually go out and patrol with the Border Guards. I read an article about a father and son who did it, and a friend of mine who lives in Israel also mentioned it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top