Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2002 11:51:46 PM EDT
Alright, all I see on these boards are a bunch of gun-toting, beer-drinking morons who are at their best when they are bashing cops. McUzi is probably one of the top. I have been around cops most of my life, and I plan on going into the business myself here soon enough. Cops aren't the bad people here. It's the people who sit around spreading rumors about cops that are bad. This crap is getting old and I would kindly like it stopped. Everybody here has probably had at least one run in with LEO so most know what I'm talking about, The only reason any of you hate cops is because they've busted you for being an idiot. If it weren't for cops, you people would probably be cowering in your homes tonight with your pea shooters. Get over it. The saying the only good cop is a dead cop needs to be turned around to the people who say it. The only good cop-basher is  a dead cop-basher.
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 11:56:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't bash people for being cops. I bash people for being ignorant. I employ equal opportunity criticism.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 12:12:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 12:37:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
[red]Alright, all I see on these boards are a bunch of gun-toting, beer-drinking morons who are at their best when they are bashing cops.[/red] [blue]If it weren't for cops, you people would probably be cowering in your homes tonight with your pea shooters.[/blue] [orange]The only good cop-basher is a dead cop-basher.[/orange]
View Quote

Why in the fuck are you even here?? You are obviously a better class of people than we are. Why would you want to lower your standards & hang out with us white trash cowards?? Maybe when your mommy lets you attemp to become a LEO when you are old enough, which I would say is in about 10 years trollboy, you can then hunt us down & kill all of the cop bashers, which is obviously what you want to do.

But then on the other hand, with alot of children such as yourself, with the obvious mental shortcomings, end up in an asylum until they can get a grasp on reality.

Be sure to say hi to nurse Ratchet for me!!

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 12:46:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Didn't the cops go on strike in Texas some time in the '70s, and crime pretty much dropped to 0 because of all the gun toting Texans. [:D]

One of my best friends is a cop, now a Sargent, and he complains to me about the a-holes on his force.  His chief has been on a kick the past couple years of hiring ex-military for the force.  The problem is that the job of the military is to confront and eliminate problems, where the police need to calm and negotiate situations.  They have been getting a lot of citizen complaints on the new officers.

It is like anything, there are good and bad people everywhere.  It's just that a bad cop can really make your day suck, whereas a bad store clerk will just piss you off a little bit.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 1:37:19 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't bash cops, I bash pigs.  Pigs are police officers who abuse the law.  Most cops are decent folk, but some just take it too far.  They need to remember it's not us vs. them, it's us vs. criminals.  And not everyone out there is a criminal.  Off or on duty.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 1:41:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 1:43:08 AM EDT
[#7]
AR4Mikie

Grow up. Sometimes the truth hurts.

My dad worked for the sheriff's dept amd my mom still works at the local PD so I have a high opinion of SOME cops....and you know what?
SOME COPS ARE AS*HOLES AND ARE ONLY THERE FOR A POWER TRIP. SOME COPS ARE GOOD AND SOME ARE JUST THERE. There are boards where you can go and be one of the elite, but then again, why would anyone think they are elite cause they are a cop?
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 1:43:31 AM EDT
[#8]
There is stupid in every group.
SSD
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 1:45:36 AM EDT
[#9]
You are a freakin' dick.

Shut the hell up.

Cops, are people too.  People have problems.  They are not gods, or warlords.  Put down the parcheesy board and become normal, okay?

Oh yea, any police officer who puts themselves in harms way to protect anyone else.... thank you, thank you very much.  Really.  I would shake your hand if the line wasn't too long.  I love you guys.

To those idiots who think everyone is against the police because there are a couple of people who don't like them...  You suck.  You suck everything.  You suck anything.  You just freakin' suck.  I hope I'm not being too subtle here.  But you suck.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Did I mention that those who are absolutely pro-cop or anti-cop suck?
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 1:48:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Gun Toting Moron checking in!   [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]

It's story time!  Let's reviews a selection of descriptions of the activities of the "Law Enforement Professionals".

1) Earlier this year, a Carroll County deputy pulls over a 18-wheeler for a traffic violation.  The violation?  A TAG light was out on the trailer!!!  The driver, when he discovers the petty nature of the stop, proceeds to use some "unsavory" terms to describe the officer.  He is pepper sprayed and arrested for his trouble. Happily, the entire incident is on tape from the car, and the District Attorney throws out the charges.  The truck driver is now suing the persons involved.  Where will you live Barney, when they take your house?

2) In a north Georgia county here, it was discovered the sheriff's department is strip searching all the arrested persons for minor traffic violations.  Never mind this is a violation of the 4th amendment.  Even after an Atlanta TV station does a story on the practice, it continues.  Now, the Feds are involved for violation of civil rights, and the lawyers are lining up for a piece of the sheriff and his band of merry men.

3) In a town near here, a child rides a small motorbike out into the highway and is stuck by a car.  A passerby stops to render aid.  Since the radiator is leaking hot fluid on the child, he moves the motorbike and car off the dying child.  The arriving "professional" flips out about the "altered crime scene" and arrested the passerby for obstruction of justice.  After the story appears on TV, a massive outcry by citizens to the governor(including me...)gets that set right.

4) The Luthersville Police stop a women for a traffic violation.  During the stop, she takes off and Luthersville's finest pursue across three counties!  Speeds reach 100 mph as Barney Fife and crew chase "the prep" into south Metro Atlanta.  Never mind the women has a couple of small children in the car.  Never mind traffic is getting heavier and heavier as the chase nears Atlanta.  A gentleman is stuck by the "prep" and killed.  Even the police chief of one of the towns passed though says enough is enough and appeals to the governor to set some standards for police chases.  You don't run from the Luthersville POOLice. And you don't run from the lawyers that are about to chew Luthersville down to the bone in lawsuits either!  Somehow I think the taxes there will be rising soon!

5) A town north of here with a two officer "force" has a police shooting.  When the entire county sheriff's office and area state troopers arrive, he says a local citizen is the "prep".  They surround the house in question.  Repeated calls for the "subject" to come out go unanswered.  The "entry team" sent in HAS TO WAKE THE GUY UP IN HIS BED!  The gentleman in question is jailed for six months without bail.  All of his property is sold off during that time.  Meantime, the state crime lab is investigating and determines the officer in question has shot himself.  When confronted, he admits to trying to obtain disability payments by shooting himself.  Once again a platoon of lawyers is suing everyone involved that night for mult-millions.

6)In Cobb County, a woman watching TV calls and reports that man on "America's Most Wanted" is staying in her apartment complex.  The SWAT team is deployed!  They show the woman a picture of the wanted man.  She ID's the photo as the wanted man.  The "Skilled Professionals" stage a "dynamic entry" into the apartment during which one of the "professionals" allows a round from his MP5 to discharge into the house.  Oops, turns out the man in question isn't the wanted guy, and doesn't even remotely resemble the wanted guy.  I guess waiting and getting a look before knocking the door down was too easy.  More fun to play with our machine guns and neat "Ninja" suits.  Breacher Up!

It's the people who sit around spreading rumors about cops that are bad. This crap is getting old and I would kindly like it stopped.
View Quote

None of these stories, and the so very many more I have, are "rumors".  They are fact.  If you don't like these facts, that is your problem.  Yes, there are good cops, but there almost as many bad ones, and these people need to be severely constained in their actions to avoid innocent people being harmed as a result.

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/sadness.gif[/img]

Link Posted: 8/7/2002 2:07:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yum, fresh meat...
View Quote

Sigh.......

And out of the THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of arrests made across the country since January, are you sure those are the worst offences that were noticed.

See my above post.  It's not very eloquent, but it says enough.  

Cops will make mistakes.  Probably in about the same proportions as 'humans' make mistakes.  Sometimes more, sometimes less.  Depends on the week, the phase of the moon and if the wife/husband decided that boca chops are better than meat loaf.

You suck.  You really really suck.

Now just crawl under a rock, or, if you'd like [and i'd assume you would], tell me how you'd assume that if you and 15 of your closest friends became cops, how none of them would make a mistake.  You mentioned about a half dozen out of thousands and thousands.  I call that pretty damned good odds.

Did I mention that I think you suck for being such a petty wuss?

Oh, well you are.

Get over it.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 2:23:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Did I mention that I think you suck for being such a petty wuss?
View Quote

Petty wuss is it?

The problem with your line of "logic" is when these people "make mistakes(your term)", innocent persons lives are changed or ended.

My "few" examples can be followed by as many as you like.  Why is it in so many of the cases I used above, the supervisors backed the officer, even when it was clearly proven they were in the wrong?  Just more "humans" in action I suppose?

Unlike you, I will not resort to calling names in this discussion.  Law enforcement is a dangerous profession, full of poorly trained, less intelligent individuals that need to be avoided at all cost.  My set of examples shows why.

You have a nice day, Distinguished Sir(A prize if you can figure out what DS also stands for.  Sorry, I couldn't resist at least one).

Link Posted: 8/7/2002 2:38:46 AM EDT
[#13]
My god man.....

Join the force....

Save us all...

Let us all rejoice in your coming...

I love you really, but damned... I don't know how I'm going to perpetuate the living god in a bigoted piece of crap person like myself... or you...

I think I'm going to just admit defeat and say... You may justify your crap, but I don't know what the fvk what you're talking about.

Vote your conscience.... that's all that is asked. Though it is harder than it seems....

oka
okay
lol
After 10,000 died for the fuck of it...
jesus
sweet jesus
omg
maybe steph was right

Link Posted: 8/7/2002 3:09:59 AM EDT
[#14]
[img]http://home.wi.rr.com/antigov/dunkin1.jpg[/img]

:)
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 4:30:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
AR4Mikie

Grow up. Sometimes the truth hurts.

My dad worked for the sheriff's dept amd my mom still works at the local PD so I have a high opinion of SOME cops....and you know what?
SOME COPS ARE AS*HOLES AND ARE ONLY THERE FOR A POWER TRIP. SOME COPS ARE GOOD AND SOME ARE JUST THERE. There are boards where you can go and be one of the elite, but then again, why would anyone think they are elite cause they are a cop?
View Quote
26 years, retired Sergeant,  Sheriffs Office, could not have said it better.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 5:02:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 5:58:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
...I have been around cops most of my life, and I plan on going into the business myself here soon enough. ...
View Quote

Doe this have a familiar ring to any of you guys in law enforcement?

Mikie, some might insult you by asking if your bicycle maybe has a little siren on it, or if (in the chance you're driving now) theres a bunch of antennas on your retired cruiser.  Not me.

But be sure to apply at a really professional police department where they have some effective screening of applicants, where you can get a physical that might detect any residuals in your body or any thyroid problems, and to ensure that your remarkable demeanor & temperament get the attention they deserve, along with your many other qualifications.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 6:01:06 AM EDT
[#18]
AR4Mikie,
I don't post here very often (only when compelled), but I am here everyday, and often learn a little something, and sometimes even find merit in someone's "cop bashing" thread.  Although a small percentage, there are some bad cops.  Just as there are bad mechanics, cooks, and military fighting men.  I spent 4 years in the Marine Corps and 12 in Law Enforcement so far.  I love my job, but have had the occassion to run across a few of the "bad cops" in that time.  As far as the folks here occassionally posting a thread or two about being pissed from receiving a ticket or whatever and ranting about it, TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT.  Most of the members here are really good people, who contribute to the boards, and support each other.  Lastly Mikie (and I don't mean this as a flame), If you do plan on getting into law enforcement, try and develop a thicker skin.

Platform389:
I think the only intellegent thing you have contributed to this thread was your first sentence; [b]Gun toting moron checking in[/b]

P.S. In Before The Lock [:D]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 6:06:42 AM EDT
[#19]
My wise old dad once told me

" If you keep your mouth shut nobody will every know if you stupid or not"
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 6:34:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 6:34:56 AM EDT
[#21]
AR4Mikie, you are doing such a good job, do you think you can get these guys to quit bashing lawyers and politicians for me too?
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 6:53:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:27:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:43:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Alright, all I see on these boards are a bunch of gun-toting, beer-drinking morons who are at their best when they are bashing cops. McUzi is probably one of the top. I have been around cops most of my life, and I plan on going into the business myself here soon enough. Cops aren't the bad people here. It's the people who sit around spreading rumors about cops that are bad. This crap is getting old and I would kindly like it stopped. Everybody here has probably had at least one run in with LEO so most know what I'm talking about, The only reason any of you hate cops is because they've busted you for being an idiot. If it weren't for cops, you people would probably be cowering in your homes tonight with your pea shooters. Get over it. The saying the only good cop is a dead cop needs to be turned around to the people who say it. The only good cop-basher is  a dead cop-basher.
View Quote
If I may summarize AR4Mikie's contribution:

AR4Mikie doesn't like gun-toting.
AR4Mikie doesn't like beer-drinking.
AR4Mikie doesn't like McUzi.
AR4Mikie feels that only criminals and idiots question police actions.
AR4Mikie wants people who question police actions to be killed.
AR4Mikie plans to become a cop.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:51:18 AM EDT
[#25]
The only good cop-basher is  a dead cop-basher.
View Quote

[:k] [:k] [:k]

Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:55:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Bwah ha ha ha [:K]
I think maybe your looking for this site:
[url]geekswithguns.com[/url]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 8:04:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 8:07:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top