Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2002 7:08:42 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 8:02:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I honestly can say I've never dealt with the ASPCA at work. They have guns? Really? They probably get paid better too...
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 6:54:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Wave They are ok. I never saw one act like john Wayne. They do not need a warrent only a thought of a dog training camp going on.

In Rockaway down by Jamaca bay after the fights they throwthe dogs into the swamp. If the dog survives they take it back for more training. Some of this is disgusting.

I have been on many of these calls with an ambulance waiting. Sometimes they call ESU to help. The guys I worked with were nice and really wanted to protect the animal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top