Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2002 9:31:42 PM EDT
When I log onto a post,I see what the general post is but never what the hell the post is about.    Like It would say I bought a L1A1 whats up?  Then I see every post such as .It has a good reciever,but Blah, Blah,.

Am I doing somthing wrong or is their a secret password I am noy using?

Bob   [:D]
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 10:14:27 PM EDT
[#1]
With the new changes Goatboy made www.AR15.com a pay site.  It cost $1 per topic to view the whole page.  This is in addition to the $60 yearly membership.  You can eather have your Credit Card billed daily (must emial/submit CC# to GoatBoay) or you can have your Paypal account billed.  Goto the home page to sign up.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 10:23:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you talking about the subject line?  I see yours - at top and at the bottom, too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top