Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2012 3:53:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/23/2012 3:56:06 PM EDT
[#1]

With a rifle like that, he should have gotten away safely.
Link Posted: 10/23/2012 3:57:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, that's certainly... unique.
Link Posted: 10/23/2012 3:59:05 PM EDT
[#3]
They mounted the red dot on the wrong side and buttstock is on upside down.
Link Posted: 10/23/2012 4:05:04 PM EDT
[#4]
How do you.....

the fck  
Link Posted: 10/23/2012 4:08:31 PM EDT
[#5]
What is the possibility that it's a british civilian version that has to have the gas system disabled?  Still looks  . .  well . . . silly.
Link Posted: 10/23/2012 4:17:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 10/23/2012 4:19:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/23/2012 4:19:35 PM EDT
[#8]
I do not watch television but I happened to catch some "Boardwalk Empire" at my buddy's house the other night.
When the woman retrieved her shotgun to go out and check on the commotion in the greenhouse there was a closeup
of her loading two plastic shotshells into the gun. Which of course, did not exist in the 1920's.
Link Posted: 10/23/2012 4:23:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I do not watch television but I happened to catch some "Boardwalk Empire" at my buddy's house the other night.
When the woman retrieved her shotgun to go out and check on the commotion in the greenhouse there was a closeup
of her loading two plastic shotshells into the gun. Which of course, did not exist in the 1920's.

I noticed that as well

Link Posted: 10/23/2012 4:24:01 PM EDT
[#10]
on Castle last week, they described a murder weapon as a .30 caliber handgun.  ok, i thought...maybe a Tokerev.  when they find the weapon its a silver handgun in a plastic bag and the cop says "here it is.  a .330 carbine."  
Link Posted: 10/23/2012 4:26:07 PM EDT
[#11]
I don't like how they cock a semi auto pistol every time a person pulls one out

Link Posted: 10/23/2012 4:28:41 PM EDT
[#12]
What!
Mine look like that... Is that bad?
Link Posted: 10/23/2012 4:29:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
on Castle last week, they described a murder weapon as a .30 caliber handgun.  ok, i thought...maybe a Tokerev.  when they find the weapon its a silver handgun in a plastic bag and the cop says "here it is.  a .330 carbine."  

Quick, edit your post.

AMT Automag in .30 carbine
Link Posted: 10/23/2012 4:30:27 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I've seen them cock a semi-auto when pulled out and then as things are starting to get intense they will cock it again for dramatic affect but no round is ever ejected.

Even better is when they show a Glock that has run out of rounds and it goes click, click, click as the person repeatedly pulls the trigger.

Link Posted: 10/23/2012 4:33:03 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

+1 this drives me nuts. I hear the distinct sound of a hammer being pulled back, the good guy turns around to see a Glock pulled on him...I'm like WTF!!!

Link Posted: 10/24/2012 3:00:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 this drives me nuts. I hear the distinct sound of a hammer being pulled back, the good guy turns around to see a Glock pulled on him...I'm like WTF!!!

Annoying as fuck.  My wife doesn't look at me like anymore now that she knows Glocks.
Link Posted: 10/25/2012 5:34:58 AM EDT
[#17]
I remember being a kid and watching The A-Team tv show and even then I knew that Mr. T wasn't supposed to be shooting a 1911 with the slide locked back the whole time.
Link Posted: 10/25/2012 5:54:58 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I noticed that as well

I caught that as well. Wasn't until 1960 that Remington introduced plastic hulls.

Link Posted: 10/25/2012 6:08:58 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I noticed that as well

I caught that as well. Wasn't until 1960 that Remington introduced plastic hulls.

When was the shift from brass to paper?

Link Posted: 10/25/2012 6:12:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I hate how any time a person with a gun moves it makes a sound like they are closing the chamber. Do people really think guns make noise just because you move them?
Link Posted: 10/25/2012 6:15:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hate how any time a person with a gun moves it makes a sound like the are closing the chamber. Do people really think guns make noise just because you move them?

Hey they go off by themselves all the time and kill people, why the hell wouldn't they make noise at any slight movement?!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top