Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 41
Posted: 10/22/2012 5:34:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bama-Shooter]
I have a feeling that this scandal is going to break wide open soon. With all of the ongoing threads, and all of the different angles lets meld them together and connect the dots.

Gunrunning
Infighting between Hill and Bill
4 Hero's murdered
Obama's negligence
MSM Journalistic Malpractice

Let's help blow the lid off this.

Basically Obama is running guns to the Muslim brotherhood in Libya, and the night our Ambassador was murdered he was meeting with a "broker" so to speak to bring arms to Syria through the border of Turkey. I will look for a link, but it sounds....interesting.

http://www.video.theblaze.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=25441307&topic_id=24584158

UPDATE #2:  http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/22/the-real-reason-behind-benghazigate/#.UIdhzDA7ZuQ.twitter

UPDATE #3:  BBC Report from Syria:    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20055271

UPDATE #4: Blood in the water, Russia has credible source saying US made MANPADS in Syria, US State Dept official could not confirm and claim they were against the UNCONTROLLED spread of MANPADS.   http://en.ria.ru/mlitary_news/20121024/176877741.html

UPDATE #5: Navy SEALs Father speaks out. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/25/Former-SEAL-s-Dad-I-hope-that-the-public-will-not-forget-this

UPDATE PAGE 20!

<11/7/2012 - added highlight to thread - Z>

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 5:38:07 PM EDT
[#1]
What is your definition of what a "fact" is?
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 5:38:58 PM EDT
[#2]
You sure you don't mean Art Bell?
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 5:39:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh I'm in to see how this one turns out.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 5:40:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Shane333] [#4]
Links cited?
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 5:40:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Originally Posted By itstock:

What is your definition of what a "fact" is?

Good point, I should say more of a timeline of events. I'll change my title.

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 5:40:52 PM EDT
[#6]
In on one for the tin foil
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 5:42:26 PM EDT
[#7]
So he claims obama is arming our enemies?  I'm a Glen Beck fan, but I hope he has more than a chalkboard to back his claim up, because he'll need it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 5:43:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Originally Posted By Shane333:

Links cited?
He just went through the timeline on the blaze TV. I am looking for a link to either the video or the story. Will update when I find it.

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 5:44:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Guarantee you it was something shady like this. There is absolutely something about this scandal that goes beyond typical commie incompetence.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 5:45:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Stag556:

Links cited?
He just went through the timeline on the blaze TV. I am looking for a link to either the video or the story. Will update when I find it.

That's fine.  It would just help if there were other sources for the facts than Glenn Beck's personal opinion or speculation.  He had to have gotten his information from somewhere if there is any credibility to it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 5:46:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By jmt1271:
Guarantee you it was something shady like this. There is absolutely something about this scandal that goes beyond typical commie incompetence.

Of course it is, that ppart of why they went so hot and heavy on the video angle. Made sure to tell the MSM that this is the way the story will go PERIOD.

Didnt want anybody checking into why this guy was in Benghazi
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 5:46:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Originally Posted By 14TheKid:

So he claims obama is arming our enemies?  I'm a Glen Beck fan, but I hope he has more than a chalkboard to back his claim up, because he'll need it.

next thing you know the OP will be telling us Obama was running guns to the Mexican drug cartels, or that the Ambassador asked for extra security and they told him No, another one of those crazy conspiracy  guys

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 5:46:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By ShoulderThing:

Glenn has facts to back his stuff up.  He doens't go out all willy nilly with this stuff.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 5:46:26 PM EDT
[#14]
When has he been wrong?
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 5:46:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Tagged for links.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 5:46:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Tagged.

Speed

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 5:47:04 PM EDT
[#17]

He said Ambassador Stevens was the point man for the Obama Admin to bring guns into Libya to arm the rebels and over throw Gadaffi. After that was done, Stevens was meeting with a man on 9/11/2012 who had brokered a deal to move the arms from Libya to Turkey and onto the Syrian Rebels through the border. He named the man and showed a picture of him and said they know he was meeting with Stevens the night he was killed.

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 5:47:16 PM EDT
[#18]

Links cited?

That's fine.  It would just help if there were other sources for the facts than Glenn Beck's personal opinion or speculation.  He had to have gotten his information from somewhere if there is any credibility to it.

too bad GB has a 100 % batting average

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 5:47:23 PM EDT
[#19]

+1
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 5:51:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By RIO-lover:
Oh I'm in to see how this one turns out.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 5:53:56 PM EDT
[#21]

Such a thing has never happened before...
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 5:56:34 PM EDT
[#22]

Originally Posted By coldair:

next thing you know the OP will be telling us Obama was running guns to the Mexican drug cartels, or that the Ambassador asked for extra security and they told him No, another one of those crazy conspiracy  guys

Look, read my post.  I'm not doubting that Beck may be onto something here, but he needs to cite some sources or it will quickly lose it's credibility.  Most journalists do this.  I haven't seen any sources cited.  All I'm saying is he's going to need something to back this up.  "Some guy said" is not a source.

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 5:57:50 PM EDT
[#23]

Originally Posted By Kaygee:

Such a thing has never happened before...

See my post above....thanks.

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 6:00:21 PM EDT
[#24]
You lost me at "Glenn Beck said...."

The guy's a carnival barker, gimme a break.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 6:02:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 6:05:28 PM EDT
[#26]

Originally Posted By skin290:

How tinfoil-y is this place?

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-syria-heavy-weapons-jihadists-2012-10

That is nearly the exact thing Glenn was saying, I am still waiting for there to be a link directly from the Blaze. Abdelhakim Belhadj was the person named and pictured by Glenn as the "broker" of the arms dealing in both Libya and Syria.

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 6:06:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 6:07:24 PM EDT
[#28]

Originally Posted By osprey21:

I read this the other day - it's got legs.

If true, this story is huge. Sad part is the MSM won't touch it.

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 6:08:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By ShoulderThing:

show me where Becks been wrong.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 6:11:21 PM EDT
[#30]

Originally Posted By osprey21:

I read this the other day - it's got legs.

If true, this story is huge. Sad part is the MSM won't touch it.

It doesn't fit their narrative.

If I were running a news bureau it would be all hands on deck for this story.  This is bigger than Watergate and is getting a quarter of the attention.

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 6:16:39 PM EDT
[#31]

Originally Posted By Dragynn:

You lost me at "Glenn Beck said...."

The guy's a carnival barker, gimme a break.

Hey DU is that way––––––––->

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 6:21:26 PM EDT
[#32]

That's my take as well.

I'll wait for facts, but Glenn doesn't generally rush to get stuff like this out without having something to back it up.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 6:29:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GVShooter] [#33]
Even if this is true, the whole thing will be lost on the general public.  This event is entirely too complicated for the average American.  First it was a protest, then it was a terror attack, and now it's a arms deal.  Media won't even bother trying to report anything further.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 6:35:05 PM EDT
[#34]
After getting to know someone who was involved in the Terpril-Wilson deal and listening to some of the stuff he had to say I wouldn't be surprised
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 6:35:09 PM EDT
[#35]
There was a time a long time ago he lost his marbles. Now he sees a conspiracy under every turd he can find. He should be hosting Coast to Coast nowadays.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 6:35:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By GVShooter:
Even if this is true, the whole thing will be lost on the general public.  This event is entirely too complicated for the average American.  First it was a protest, then it was a terror attacked, and now it's a arms deal.  Media won't even bother trying to report anything further.

the media won't simply because of bias for Obama.  Arms deals were pretty popular news in 86
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 6:36:53 PM EDT
[#37]

Like that a drone was overhead streaming the whole thing live to D.C. ?

Like there was armed helicopter support a mile away?

Yeah, Limbaugh was interesting today.

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 6:37:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: clintox] [#38]
Not just GB saying this. Many reports have been coming out for the last two weeks saying the same thing. We are fighting a proxy war with Russia. They don't want to give up their only port to the Mediterranean sea.

People who continue to mention tinfoil in response to nearly every thread that goes against MSM garbage make themselves look like fools.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 6:37:29 PM EDT
[#39]

we funneled arms to the muj in astan in the 80's in the exact way glenn speaks

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 6:37:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 6:41:48 PM EDT
[#41]

Yeah, next thing you know Glenn Beck will be talking about the Obama administration appointing known communists as his Cabinet Czars.

Ha!
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 6:42:12 PM EDT
[#42]

Originally Posted By AJ1018:

I think this is what OP is talking about. http://www.video.theblaze.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=25441307&topic_id=24584158
Yes, My googlefoo is weak. Thank you.

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 6:50:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Damn! this is huge.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 6:51:59 PM EDT
[#44]

Originally Posted By clintox:

Not just GB saying this. Many reports have been coming out for the last two weeks saying the same thing. We are fighting a proxy war with Russia. They don't want to give up their only port to the Mediterranean sea.

People who continue to mention tinfoil in response to nearly every thread that goes against MSM garbage make themselves look like fools.
the key is the fact that weve done it before.

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 6:52:12 PM EDT
[#45]

Originally Posted By hotbiggun42:

Damn! this is huge.

Agreed, however it won't be huge....

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 6:52:23 PM EDT
[#46]

It's run by WND.

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 6:59:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Muad:

Originally Posted By hotbiggun42:
Damn! this is huge.

Agreed, however it won't be huge....  

obama is supplying Arms to the people that are killing our brother and sisters and sons and daughter. WTF! Isn't there laws in this country ? Is obama the King?
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:00:32 PM EDT
[#48]

WTF?  Russia doesn't even border a country on the Mediterranean coast.  Besides, they have a Black Sea port and Libya is in Africa.

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:07:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Mullah_Atari:

WTF?  Russia doesn't even border a country on the Mediterranean coast.  Besides, they have a Black Sea port and Libya is in Africa.

Russia has a huge interest in Syria. If you don't believe it, look it up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_naval_base_in_Tartus
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:11:58 PM EDT
[#50]
I believe what Beck says, because he does back up his words. I'm not exactly sure what his point is here though. Why was the Ambassador murdered?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 41
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top