Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2002 3:07:01 PM EDT
Just FYI,

With Netscape 4.71 the original post of a topic does not appear on the screen.  All replys do appear.

IE... My farmall post shows all replys, but does not list the original statement of problems.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 3:39:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just FYI,

With Netscape 4.71 the original post of a topic does not appear on the screen.  All replys do appear.

IE... My farmall post shows all replys, but does not list the original statement of problems.
View Quote

TRG,

Not a flame on you at all, roaring all over the Hun farm in an attempt to find and fight the tracer fire was a great time. (I still owe you for a new toolbox that my fat ass crushed!)

But it is comical to me to think of the hog-massacering, relish fixin', vinegar makin', bandage on your leg, redneck poster boy that you are asking a technical question.[:D] BTW, after meeting you, I know that you are much more than the image you present. The ironies are just delicious!
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 3:58:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 4:03:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know about you guys, but when a post for technical advice turns into a [b]Hunapalooza[/b] celebration, well, it just brings tears to this Old Hun's eyes!

See you there![:D]

Eric The(Honored)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 4:30:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I love you too, Wiggy...  

As for the toolbox, we all have our legacies/legends to make.  Each time I worked on the Farmall this week, your legendary butt was on my mind.  All my tools were in that toolobx that you..uhmmm...modified.  ROFL

Brouhaha, I am currently out of the relish.  The next batch (#2) is scheduled to be made sometime this week.  That stuff goes quick, so it may be batch #3 that I prepare for the Fall HUNSUNGUNFUN.

Hun,,,  "You are always on my mind..."

TRG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top