Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2002 9:41:55 AM EDT
So now he says thet if Isreal is attacked he would pick up a rifle and fight to the death. This was in the Daily News, but I saw it on the news today.
Next he will say MY FELLOW AMERICAN. Sorry about banning your Assault Weapons.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 10:02:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah I heard that one as well. From a guy at work. And I went to tell my Dad and he heard about this croc "O" s#it too.My father is especially pist because he is a Vietnam Veteran. This POS never ceases to piss me off. He will say anything to get his face,name, organ in the news.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 10:09:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe he would fight with a rifle but no bullets, like his famous statement, I smoked marijuana and did not inhale, or I did not have sex with that woman. He is a the definition of POS. And that is my last word on this matter.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 10:18:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Well one Washington paper quoted him as saying.. If Israel were attacked he would "pick up a rifle...jump in a ditch...and fight and die"
I thought he said... If Israel were attacked he would "Pick up some falafal...jump onnabitch...and if she fights ...he'd arrange it so she'd die"...but then again my Tee Vee has bad speakers
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 10:23:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I hate Clinton.
Not "hate" in that tacid, overused way that is often taken for granted; but a special, burning hatred that resides in my chest like a little glowing coal.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 10:39:12 AM EDT
[#5]
now thats a sig line !!
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 10:39:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I hate Clinton.
Not "hate" in that tacid, overused way that is often taken for granted; but a special, burning hatred that resides in my chest like a little glowing coal.
View Quote

I know exactly what you mean. Mine is a Guatemalan Insanity Pepper of Hatred, lodged somewhere just south of my solar plexus. I can feel it pulsing when I see his hillbilly gangster face on the news with that "just f*cked the neighbor's thirteen year old daughter" look on it. Sometimes it speaks to me, but it would be improper of me to quote the Guatemalan Insanity Pepper of Hatred.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 10:40:23 AM EDT
[#7]
I read somewhere that the names of only 2 presidents contained all the letters necessary to spell "criminal" -- Richard Milhous Nixon and William Jefferson Clinton.

He needs to change his name to William Useless Lousy Prick Clinton. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 10:42:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I read somewhere that the names of only 2 presidents contained all the letters necessary to spell "criminal" -- Richard Milhous Nixon and William Jefferson Clinton.
View Quote

If you re-arrange the letters in the name
[b]SPIRO AGNEW[/b],

you can spell

[b]GROW A PENIS[/b]
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 10:42:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quote:
"I hate Clinton.
Not "hate" in that tacid, overused way that is often taken for granted; but a special, burning hatred that resides in my chest like a little glowing coal."

I know what you mean.  My blood pressure rises every time I see his ugly face on TV, or read about the traitor.

Link Posted: 8/5/2002 10:45:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 10:46:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Jarhead, you summed up the fury I feel just hearing his name, seeing a pic, etc...

What a waste of oxygen...  Makes you wish you could trap him in your backyard like an animal and torture him for 8 yrs. like he did to us.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 11:07:56 AM EDT
[#12]
God!  Don't get me started.  The Guatemalan pepper is a fine analogy but my loathing for all things Clinton goes much deeper than that.

This man is a low-life, scum sucking lying rat bastard.  Every thing he says is a fucking LIE!

His wife is a stinking liberal, the scariest [potential] presidential candidate I've ever seen in my entire life and that a lot of elections.  She truly frightens me...as do the incredible number of STUPID sheeple who believe in her and will vote for her at the drop of a hat.

Rant off...I've got better things to do...[pissed]
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 11:18:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Give him a 10/22 and a .38!!!
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 1:26:20 PM EDT
[#14]
I say give hil the gun and let him shoot blanks..He has gone from a Dove to a lower than life pond scum crawler. His life yea people would pay his way to see him shot.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 1:44:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Hey, at least there is some country in this world he'd fight for. [rolleyes]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top