Link Posted: 8/5/2002 9:07:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Sadadam To Arm Palestinian Militants With Bioweapons
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/727980/posts[/url]
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 9:49:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 5:18:07 PM EDT
[#9]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
Ain't nobody gonna be worrying about no stinking image problem when the bugs get loose!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WALDO WROTE:

Ain't that the truth. When people start dying by the hundreds of thousands don't think for a second Iraq won't become a very bright place for a short period of time.

View Quote

I will third that.  The bugs,chemicals,and whatever else they are going to try. In fact I would go so far as to say that I fully expect a pre-emptive strike by Iraq using chemical munitions against the anti-iraqi elements within Iraq proper or against Israeli citizens.
Saddam will use them now because he is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't use them. But yes If the attack is devastating enough or if the attacks happen here in the US, the sun will rise twice on that day. Perhaps thrice.
2 MX missiles would put every square inch of IRAQ out of a business for 50 years.

Ben
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 5:26:29 PM EDT
[#10]
The israelis kinda have a "thing" about being gassed. (They still remember zyklon B.) Anyone stupid enough to drop sarin or VX on the jews is stands a good chance of getting microwaved.

Link Posted: 8/5/2002 5:28:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 5:34:34 PM EDT
[#12]

The israelis kinda have a "thing" about being gassed. (They still remember zyklon B.) Anyone stupid enough to drop sarin or VX on the jews is stands a good chance of getting microwaved.
View Quote

No doubt about that, but more like Gamma-waved.  

And then I will sit down at 5:30pm to watch the news and they will give the afternoon highs for the day, "There was a record temperature set in Iraq today when briefly the Temperature climbed past 10,000_deg_centigrade, now onto the local news... We have several people who have turned 100 today , these centurians are the newest members of the 100year old club sponsored by the Lions club in the city of......."

Ben
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 5:44:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Couple of things, first, check out who is saying Saddam is going to use these weapons, his main rival. If I thought I could get some superpowers to remove teh person in the way of my power, I would say or do anything I needed to to get them to act, secondly, as to the US using nukes on a country that instigated a war with WMD's, what do we call jetliners plowing into skyscrapers?  3000 dead seems to be pretty massive to me, yet we did squat.

Nope, we wil lnot use the nuclear card, it is simply window dressing.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 5:45:00 PM EDT
[#14]
So what kind of nukes does the IDF have?

No time to look it up, later...
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 5:52:29 PM EDT
[#15]

Couple of things, first, check out who is saying Saddam is going to use these weapons, his main rival. If I thought I could get some superpowers to remove teh person in the way of my power, I would say or do anything I needed to to get them to act, secondly, as to the US using nukes on a country that instigated a war with WMD's, what do we call jetliners plowing into skyscrapers? 3000 dead seems to be pretty massive to me, yet we did squat.

Nope, we wil lnot use the nuclear card, it is simply window dressing
View Quote

Time will tell.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 5:54:30 PM EDT
[#16]
You can bet your ass if someone uses a large bioweapon on Israel, the capitols of every major Middle Eastern nation will be vaporized the next day. I doubt the Saudis would be let off the hook either.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 5:57:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 6:58:29 PM EDT
[#18]
My sig line pretty much says it all!
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 7:25:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Well they are sort of getting to a "use it or loose it" situation.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 7:37:43 PM EDT
[#20]
These kinds of statements SHOULD demand an IMMEDIATE all-out offensive against Iraq within 12 hours of this guy talking.

If an Afghani politician, tied to Al Queda, were to come right out and say they were going to use airplanes as bombs, our government MAY have done something about it.

It just doesn't make sense.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top