Posted: 8/5/2002 4:55:01 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 3:14:32 PM EDT
[#1]
This is worth a trip BTT.
Link Posted: 8/5/2002 3:30:07 PM EDT
[#2]
When you thought I wasn't looking...
By McUZI

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw where you hid your money. I stole $20 from your purse

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw where you hid the key to the booze cabinet. I drank half the vodka, and filled the rest of the bottle with water

When you thought I wasn't looking, I shot that damn cat with my BB gun, and blamed it's limp on the dog

When you thought I wasn't looking, I was rummaging through your dresser drawers. I stole the naked pictures of mom that dad took, and showed the to all my friends.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw mommy and daddy sniffing coke. I then found out where they kept their stash (Again. The stupid bastards thought I wasn't looking) and tried it.
Now they think I am ADHD, and they put me on Ritalin. NO MOM! I'M REALLY JUST STRUNG OUT LIKE YOU!!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top