Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2002 9:20:39 PM EDT
8-18-02 COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE MOST IDIOT PROOF, STEP BY STEP WAY TO POST PICTURES?? I HAVE TRIED USING THE TOOLS ON AR-15 AND I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT. SO I ENLISTED MY WIFE WHO IS 10 TIMES SMARTER THAN I AM, AND SHE SAID THE DREADED WORDS"ASK FOR DIRECTIONS" THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!

Just read the post of another Ar-15 member I have just visited www.zapatopi.net, and am being fitted by my wife as we speak, it is complete with ear flaps. I havent gotten to the mirror yet but she appears as though she's about to pee her pants. Maybe I'll have her take a picture, she says "I'll bet nobody else thought of ear flaps" God I love this woman!

"Welcome to Idaho,The Standoff State"

Update: Just got to the mirror, this thing is friggin cool!!! and comfortable too!
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 9:23:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Does it get hot when you get too close to the microwave?[8D]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 9:25:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I dunno, I'll have to check. This isn't some sort of "zap the newbie" trick is it?

"Welcome to Idaho, The Lead in The Water State"
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 9:28:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Now you too are one of the few, the protected.  Congratulations!  Don't forget to make one for her too so you'll both be protected.

I keep one handy at the office because sometimes the gubmint subverts my coworkers and sends them to have me do work for them.  Yeah, ri-i-i-i-ight!  [;)]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 9:29:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Definitely need a pic!!!
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 9:39:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I dunno, I'll have to check. This isn't some sort of "zap the newbie" trick is it?

"Welcome to Idaho, The Lead in The Water State"
View Quote

No no, hell no, but you kinda have to watch out for some of the guys around here.  I think that their wives put their TF hats on a little too tight if you know what I mean!!  OH CRAP their on to me now.... I gotta go.  I'll be back once the gamma rays begin to deminish!!!![peep]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 9:44:43 PM EDT
[#6]
She just took pictures, We'll get them developed tomorrow. This thing is friggin funnier than hell!I always wondered what you guys were taking about! Can you tell me how to post pictures though?

"Welcome To Idaho, The Standoff State"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top