Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/8/2012 4:59:12 PM EDT
Of all wild things I had a guy tell me he knocked out a mastif when it tried attacking...and I herd of someone knocking out a horse when it went after him.

I imagine its plssible, to some degree. Have you herd of instances like that?
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:00:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, it's pissible
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:02:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I judy chopped a rabbit in the back of the neck.  put him to sleep for good
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:06:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I've seen a grown man repeatedly knock out multiple steelhead that were jumping around on a stringer.

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:15:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Sturdy stick to the top of a dogs head will knock it stupid. Don't stop swinging till you're sure. If it gets through and locks on you a lighter to the nose will make it turn loose. If it blows out the lighter you are fucked.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:23:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I put a 1300 lb Bull on its knees with a tree branch across the forehead, his lights were out for a second or so
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:24:31 PM EDT
[#6]
herd?

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:25:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:33:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Lol. you mean judo chop?

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:34:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:35:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. you mean judo chop?

I kinda like the thought of a Judy chop better.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:36:03 PM EDT
[#11]
A neck punch will work every time
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:36:30 PM EDT
[#12]
I suppose its possible, but I sure wouldn't want to have to rely on fisticuffs.  My Mastiff is a hardheaded sumbitch...

that's a queen sized bed:

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:36:37 PM EDT
[#13]
I ko'ed a cow once.  She had lowered her head and was coming at me, stomped on the top of her head, between the ears, she dropped like a rock. Took a few minutes before she could walk and she never tried to take me again.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:37:37 PM EDT
[#14]
My grandfather did it to horse years ago...with a claw hammer

I once tried to break up 2 fighting dogs I knocked one over the head really hard with the barrel of a Taurus 66 dog didn't even flinch and it was just a 30lb mutt

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:38:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. you mean judo chop?

You watch Jerry springer
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:38:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Totarli plssible.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:38:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I ko'ed a cow once.  She had lowered her head and was coming at me, stomped on the top of her head, between the ears, she dropped like a rock. Took a few minutes before she could walk and she never tried to take me again.

If you did that, I am impressed.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:38:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:38:49 PM EDT
[#19]
I have knocked out flies with towels when I was a kid.  

They woke up in about 5 minutes.

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:39:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Watch True Lies. I did it to the two dogs chasing me when I'm running away from the mansion at the start.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:39:21 PM EDT
[#21]
I have an American Bulldog that I would bet you couldn't knock out.

You see, getting knocked out is caused by the brain moving violently in the cranial cavity and impacting the inside of the skull. Since my dog has no brain he can't be knocked out.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:40:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:41:05 PM EDT
[#23]
My brother knocked out a bull ,once when we were kids (with about a 10# rock).

We were fishing at the neighbors pond , out in the middle of a field , as we were walking back to cross the fence , the bull came charging at us.

Bro picked up a big rock lying near by, and threw/ heaved it at the bull , LUCKILY , hit it right in the forehead , folded him up like a sack a taters.

We ran like crazy the last 50 .yards to the fence.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:43:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I have an American Bulldog that I would bet you couldn't knock out.

You see, getting knocked out is caused by the brain moving violently in the cranial cavity and impacting the inside of the skull. Since my dog has no brain he can't be knocked out.

I've punched my Alapaha bulldog in the head as hard as I could multiple times to try and break up a dog fight. He eventually let go and then looked up at me all sad like "What'd I do?" Then tried to start fighting again.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:48:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I put a 1300 lb Bull on its knees with a tree branch across the forehead, his lights were out for a second or so

When I was a kid on the farm, we had a sow that kept rooting out of her pen. We decided she needed a ring in her nose. We threw her down and got on top of her and when my friend tried to clip the ring in she threw me off and went after his ass. I took a 2X4 and hit her in the head as hard as I could and it didn't even slow her down.

lol

Crazy shit redneck kids think is a good idea.

LOL!  I was about 17 at the time.  Bull got after me and put  up a tree, I was there for at least an hour and he was bellering and pawing up the ground all around the tree.  Out of nowhere my German Shepherd Tracked me down... and came through the trees, I hissed him on the bull and they went round and round while I climbed down.  About the time I picked up the branch Duke was getting tossed through the air and the bull came straight at me.  I took two steps forward and hit him with the hardest swing I have ever swung in my life.  The branch was a saw cut piece of a Bois De Arc about as thick as my wrist and 30 inches long or so.  Bull went to his knees and slid a little bit, then Duke tied into his nose and brought him back to... Duke and I ran like scalded cats and made the fence before the bull was back to himself 100%.  I miss that old dog, he would have laced into a Grizzly Bear for me.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 5:56:09 PM EDT
[#26]
3' section of 2" pipe applied to the head of a 1,200 Show Steer

Yup, it can happen, put him out cold for about 20 minutes.

He never was right after that, either.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 6:00:01 PM EDT
[#27]
I had a teacher who got gently butted by a goat, he turned around and gently tapped it on the head with a rubber mallet. The thing reared back and knocked him on his ass!
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 6:01:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Sure its possible.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 6:01:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Never bare handed but I dropped my Mom's horse with a flat rock from about 15 yds. once.

I was tryin to catch mine and that bitch kept runnin the whole damn bunch every time I'd get close.

After about 2 hours of chasin 'em, I just picked it up and eased up to 'em with my back to 'em.

Bitch stood there lookin at me and when she started to turn, I spun around and just flung it in her direction.

It hit flat, right between the eyes.

She ran sideways a few steps and went DOWN!  

I FLIPPED. Thought I'd killed the bitch and she was a registered QH. I just knew the ol' lady was gonna kill me.

Bitch laid there for a minute and got up. Man was I glad.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 6:19:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Never bare handed but I dropped my Mom's horse with a flat rock from about 15 yds. once.

I was tryin to catch mine and that bitch kept runnin the whole damn bunch every time I'd get close.

After about 2 hours of chasin 'em, I just picked it up and eased up to 'em with my back to 'em.

Bitch stood there lookin at me and when she started to turn, I spun around and just flung it in her direction.

It hit flat, right between the eyes.

She ran sideways a few steps and went DOWN!  

I FLIPPED. Thought I'd killed the bitch and she was a registered QH. I just knew the ol' lady was gonna kill me.

Bitch laid there for a minute and got up. Man was I glad.  

When I was around 12 I was hunting the neighbors dog with my sister. I big wood pecker flew out of a tree and I pointed my pelletgun at it and shot, I did not aim or anything. The bird was flying in a  spiral down and hit the ground for a few seconds. I was shitting myself as it got up and flew away.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 6:20:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. you mean judo chop?

No, he means a judy chop, followed by a ninjy chop.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 6:22:28 PM EDT
[#32]
I want some of what you're having.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 6:23:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. you mean judo chop?

No, he means a judy chop, followed by a ninjy chop.

Yup. Judy Chop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuigcXvcy1A
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 6:26:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Everything with blood, a heart, and a brain has a defense against over pressure situations in the brain, which as a safety measure cause unconsciousness.

Classes, pay attention.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 6:27:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Our farm's previous owner supposedly did the same thing to a bull he had.  He used to get drunk and beat the animal.  Mean bastard from all accounts.  When the bull finally got him, he dragged his intestines most of the way to the next farm down the road before he died.  Served the guy right.   I hunt and I'm a carnivore but I hate people that hurt animals for no reason.  You gotta kill it, kill it.  Do it quick and as painlessly as possible.  

You can tell a lot about a person's character by how he treats what can't fight back.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 6:30:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Dazed a horse and knocked myself out, they really don't ride like motorcycles
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 6:30:16 PM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 6:35:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Our farm's previous owner supposedly did the same thing to a bull he had.  He used to get drunk and beat the animal.  Mean bastard from all accounts.  When the bull finally got him, he dragged his intestines most of the way to the next farm down the road before he died.  Served the guy right.   I hunt and I'm a carnivore but I hate people that hurt animals for no reason.  You gotta kill it, kill it.  Do it quick and as painlessly as possible.  

You can tell a lot about a person's character by how he treats what can't fight back.

Bull was trying to kill me, I defended myself.  He was far from defenseless
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 6:51:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Tried to snap a buck's neck one time.  Didn't work so well...
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 6:52:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. you mean judo chop?

Edit: Fixed link.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 7:06:59 PM EDT
[#41]
I've knocked a number of mice unconscious by whacking them with various objects.

Strangest would probably be a computer keyboard.

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 7:09:31 PM EDT
[#42]
I hit a cotton mouth with a stick, thought I killed it. I put him in a cooler and took him home, I thought it was a cobra, I was a little kid and never saw a snake stand up like in the movies. When I showed my dad the snake was stirring, I was going to keep him as a pet. That day Dad taught me what a cotton mouth is. That snake would not stop chasing me so I beat on him with my walking stick.

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 7:19:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 7:27:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I've knocked a number of mice unconscious by whacking them with various objects.

I think you need an exterminator.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 7:27:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Last winter heard a thump on exterior wall one night. Looked out window and there lay some kind of lump. Go out and it's a smallish owl that apparently did a face plant on the bricks and was laid out. Poked it with a pool noodle and it got up and took off like nothing happened.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 7:36:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you need an exterminator.

i am the exterminator around here.

mice are a fact of life in rural living. unfortunately i'm fresh out of cats, so i gotta handle it myself
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 9:24:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You've obviously not spent much time around livestock.

Had an Uncle with a prize breeding ram. He was always pretty cool but we were never allowed to go in with him, just pet him through the door.

One day, he went plumb apeshit on my Uncle in his stall and damn near killed him.

Uncle finally got out of the stall, caught his breath, grabbed an old fence stretcher, went back in the stall and they had 'em a knockdown drag out.

Ram was down when it was over but it was dicey there for a while. That ram took many shots that I thought would surely kill him and just kept comin back for more.

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 9:35:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ever been around large animals?  Even domesticated ones?
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 9:42:33 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

A neck punch will work every time

I came here to say this

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 9:52:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I did the same with a 2x4
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top