Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2012 10:39:28 AM EDT
One of my biggest problems has been finding great targets at a fair price.  Finally found them!  Go to LETARGETS.com for just about any kind of target you are interersted in from Official Fed & State LEO, to military, to IDPA/IPSC to Zombie targets that bleed when hit, and much more. They have them at bargain prices.  

I was especially interested in human style self-defense targets that have lighter color kill zones with darker outer areas (instead of the usual dark color kill zones) so that 223 kill zone hits can be identified easily at 200M through a spoting scope.  They have them, and just about everything else too.

The "LE" in their name stands for Law Enforcement, but anyone can buy any style target.  Want some exactly like the police in your state use for practice?  They have them.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 10:41:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Random boxes, cut them to the shape. I get them for free from work. each box is 4 perfect sized targets.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 10:42:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Obvious sales pitch is obvious.

ETA: Need moar, "I can't do this all day, folks".
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 10:43:57 AM EDT
[#3]
[edit..self-derp
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 10:45:52 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Order now and we'll double your offer for free*!

* just pay separate handling and processing.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 10:47:19 AM EDT
[#5]
I use 4" and 8" paper plates for head and center mass.  Doesn't get much cheaper than that.  I don't need a bleeding zombie target.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 10:48:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You would make a lousy detective!  I have nothing whatever to do with this company, other than being a satisfied customer who just placed an order for 150 style # BT-5S Green last night.  MY previous order was for 100 style # F-TQ19ANT-A, that has heart/lungs/spine identified on the target.  Loved them, but wanted smaller to better fit the target stands at my range.

If you guys are happy with paper plates and old boxes, like I used to be back when I was a kid, why not just STFU and let those with more sophisticated wants/needs check out the posibilities?  
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 10:50:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I use 4" and 8" paper plates for head and center mass.  Doesn't get much cheaper than that.  I don't need a bleeding zombie target.

Styrofoam plates are even better.  .223 bullets leave a nice clean hole that can be seen at a distance.  

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 10:52:00 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Styrofoam plates are even better.  .223 bullets leave a nice clean hole that can be seen at a distance.  

Thanks for that head's up!

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 10:53:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Steel gongs.  You will go broke trying to shoot the life out of them.

Since this seems to be a sales pitch thread.  Bobcat steel is where I got my first set.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 10:54:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Local liberals.

They're even reactive, and are biodegradable.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 10:55:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Just drive around and look for the signs that see free kittens. they are like free reactive targets.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 10:57:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 10:57:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 10:57:17 AM EDT
[#14]
When the election is over, go grab some of those political signs to tape your targets on.  They are practically self healing and soak up thousands of rounds.  Way better than cardboard and free.
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 10:57:28 AM EDT
[#15]
You can get a flat of Sam's Choice cola (or whatever that rotgut shit is) for like $6. Reactive targets on the cheap!
Link Posted: 10/8/2012 10:59:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Pieces of paper are good enough, although I sometimes use winos and meth heads I find hanging out around the underpass. They pretty much have the zombie gait down pat.  

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 11:00:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now that is a good idea. I'll have to try it the next time I'm out at the range.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top