Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2012 12:44:15 PM EDT
Jimmy Carter was a much more honest man and a better American. ETA HELL!!!!! Billy Carter was a better man.

The naked corruption and total disregard for the truth of this admin makes Carter look like, well.  Carter.

These latest phony jobs numbers are just the latest example.

ETA  Jimmy

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:45:18 PM EDT
[#1]
WTF are you babbling about?
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:46:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Billy Beer !
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:48:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Carter was a much more honest man and a better American. Billy Carter was a better man.

I've only seen comparison's between Obama and Jimmy Carter...nit his drunken brother Billy

Speed

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:48:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuck Carter, the white and black version!

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:49:10 PM EDT
[#5]
WAT?
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:49:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I dunno, I think they both hate Jews pretty much the same.

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:49:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

HAAAA!!!!

Zero is frequently compared to the incompetent boob,ETA Jimmy  Carter.

Zero is far more sinister and malicious that Jimmy (A 6foot swamp rat attacked me) Carter.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:49:42 PM EDT
[#8]
I take it you're a big fan of Jimmy Carter then

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:50:06 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Carter was a much more honest man and a better American. Billy Carter was a better man.

I've only seen comparison's between Obama and Jimmy Carter...nit his drunken brother Billy

Speed

He does have a point, though.  I'll bet Billy loved America.

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:50:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I take it you're a big fan of Jimmy Carter then  

Uhh. No. But compared to Zero.

ETA and corrected OP to reflect Jimmy.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:52:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Obama pretty much moves Carter down one slot on the list of Worst Presidents in US History.

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:53:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Jimmy was/is a real peice of work.

Obama is a POS, commie, @#$%,  &$%, @#$%&@#$, %$@# !!!!

Capiche?
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:53:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Obama pretty much moves Carter down one slot on the list of Worst Presidents in US History.  

Yes. That's probably how I should have framed all of this.  

I have been drinking alot lately.  As in all week after work.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:53:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:54:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

HAAAA!!!!

Zero is far more sinister and malicious that Jimmy (A 6foot swamp rat attacked me) Carter.

Oh I hough you were talking about Mr Kotter
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:55:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HAAAA!!!!

Oh I hough you were talking about Mr Kotter

The swamp rat thing is real. Google it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:57:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

HAAAA!!!!

Oh I hough you were talking about Mr Kotter[/quote]

The swamp rat thing is real. Google it.

i know I lived through it..

OMG i feel old..
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:57:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Comparisons between Obama and Carter are grossly inaccurate.

Carter may have been entirely incompetent as President, but at least he served honorably in the Navy.

Obama has spent decades "organizing communities".
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 1:01:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Carter may have been entirely incompetent as President, but at least he served honorably in the Navy.

That was a big part of my reasoning as well.  Also, Carter wasn't raised lazy and dishonest.
Carter wouldn't have sat in a church and listened to "God Damn America".

And I despise the air that Carter breaths.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 1:04:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was a big part of my reasoning as well.  Also, Carter wasn't raised lazy and dishonest.

WERD! As much as I despise Carter, he be a better man than that.

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 1:07:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WERD! As much as I despise Carter, he be a better man than that.

Yup.  Like I said, Carter was merely incompetent.  Obama is far worse.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 1:08:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Carter was an incompetent micro managing fool totally out of his league in the White House.  But he was honest, I'll give you that.  Probably too honest for hs own good.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 1:11:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Jimmy Carter was a much more honest man and a better American. ETA HELL!!!!! Billy Carter was a better man.

The naked corruption and total disregard for the truth of this admin makes Carter look like, well.  Carter.

These latest phony jobs numbers are just the latest example.

ETA  Jimmy

I agree.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 1:17:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Carter had his good points.  He wasn't a great president, hell, he wasn't really a good president - but at least he wasn't an America hating communist bastard intent on destroying the country.

IMO, Carter was doing the right thing with regard to the metric system.  Reagan rolled all that shit back, and I think that was a mistake.

Carter put solar hot water on the White House roof - in the late 70s, this was pretty forward thinking stuff.  Nancy thought they were ugly and had them removed.

Carter did something nobody before or since has been able to do - negotiate a peace between Israel and an enemy of Israel.

Carter was not a good POTUS, but he wasn't completely useless - unlike someone else I know...

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 1:31:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Carter had his good points. He wasn't a great president, hell, he wasn't really a good president - but at least he wasn't an America hating communist bastard intent on destroying the country.

IMO, Carter was doing the right thing with regard to the metric system.  Reagan rolled all that shit back, and I think that was a mistake.

Carter put solar hot water on the White House roof - in the late 70s, this was pretty forward thinking stuff.  Nancy thought they were ugly and had them removed.

Carter did something nobody before or since has been able to do - negotiate a peace between Israel and an enemy of Israel.

Carter was not a good POTUS, but he wasn't completely useless - unlike someone else I know...

Carter did not and does not hate America as you said.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 1:32:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Carter was inept.  

He did see some benefit to the SLBM program-perhaps a manifestation of his service in the U.S. Navy, so he wasn't totally useless.  The D5 went on to become the strongest leg of the nuclear deterrent triad.  He shit the bed in most other matters of defense-including cancelling the B1A.

Furthermore, he could hold a press conference and answer questions very cogently and without too much of a delay while his brain processed the information and formulated a response-even if you didn't agree with him.  

Jimmy Carter is or was a smart guy with extremely poor judgement-true, but at least he didn't grow up hating America.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 1:36:40 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Carter had his good points. He wasn't a great president, hell, he wasn't really a good president - but at least he wasn't an America hating communist bastard intent on destroying the country.

Carter did not and does not hate America as you said.

Read it again.  I'll give you three guesses as to who the America hating commie bastard is.

Hint: it's not Jimmy Carter

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top