Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2002 3:33:40 AM EDT
Have you seen him on CSPAN or other shows in the past few days.

Just wondering what you guys think?
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 10:31:33 AM EDT
[#1]
- EX-Patriot
- CURRENT-Loser
- Saddam lover
- Iraqi apologist
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 10:50:34 AM EDT
[#2]
He's a dick. He's lost his mind....real weird.

[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 11:02:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Have you seen him on CSPAN or other shows in the past few days.

Just wondering what you guys think?
View Quote

MilkMan, Give us a link, or paste in some more information. I don't know who he is. But then, I don't watch much television.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 11:08:18 AM EDT
[#4]
He is an ex-UN WMD (weapons of mass destrucion) inspector.

While in Iraq, he left the team due to a severe lack of cooperation by Saddam AND a lack of action on the part of the US.

He is now running around claiming that Iraq is as nice as Disneyland and that they have no weapons and love Amerika.  

Hmm...

It must have been the water!
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 11:11:16 AM EDT
[#5]
I think that he is under some sort of mind control, or knows something about Iraq's capabilities that scares the ess aych eye tee out of him.

Tin foil hat time!
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 11:34:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
He is an ex-UN WMD (weapons of mass destrucion) inspector.

While in Iraq, he left the team due to a severe lack of cooperation by Saddam AND a lack of action on the part of the US.

He is now running around claiming that Iraq is as nice as Disneyland and that they have no weapons and love Amerika.  

Hmm...

It must have been the water!
View Quote

Thanks RBAD, I have only seen him once on the news. It seems like, from reading the posts, that he is inconsistent in his pronunciations.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 12:06:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Whoa, and I was planning on posting a topic about this guy myself.

I will add that I agree completely with RBAD.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 12:24:14 PM EDT
[#8]
My girlfriend just sent me this link to an article about it. I hqaven't read the whole thing yet, and don't know the source, etc., etc...

www.truthout.org/docs_02/07.25A.wrp.iraq.htm
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 12:38:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Indeed..  Initially, he was vehemently opposed to the terms and conditions of the inspections.

AND..  QUIT !

Suddenly, after 9-11, he has become an ardent defender of the current regime in Iraq.

Something is mighty fishy. [:\]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 12:59:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

www.truthout.org/docs_02/07.25A.wrp.iraq.htm
View Quote

ARGHH!  Written by a Boston, MA "Teacher".

Here is one paragraph for your perusal:

[i]It is of a certainty that few in the Muslim world support another American war with Iraq. Osama bin Laden used the civilian suffering in Iraq under the sanctions to demonstrate to his followers the evils of America and the West. Another war would exacerbate those already-raw emotions. [b]After 9/11, much of the Islamic world repudiated bin Laden and his actions.[/b]Another Iraq war would go a long way to proving, in the minds of many Muslims, that bin Laden was right all along. The fires of terrorism that would follow this are unimaginable. [/i]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 4:55:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Flip-flopped and became a veritable Iraqi stooge. As he admits to taking $400k from an Iraqi-American it would appear that he simply takes an aggressive position on behalf of whomever is paying the bills.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 8:04:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Flip-flopped and became a veritable Iraqi stooge. As he admits to taking $400k from an Iraqi-American it would appear that he simply takes an aggressive position on behalf of whomever is paying the bills.
View Quote

Sounds like the KLINTON'S, and this clown would fit into the same social circle.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 8:08:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Yeah, he sounded like the right guy during the inspections but now I keep waiting for him to show up on TV with a rag on his head.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 8:11:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Him and McCain would get along great. [:|]
Link Posted: 8/4/2002 9:10:19 PM EDT
[#15]
its funny, he's a guy you really want to like and believe in but his pro-saddam rantings leave me scratching my head...however, he has spent a lot of time in Iraq. have you? i know i havent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top