User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2002 11:11:46 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 1:48:51 AM EDT
[#1]
edited because i felt like it.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 1:52:02 AM EDT
[#2]
BULLSHIT. If you tried using your cellphone ANYWHERE in the tri-state(NY/NJ/CT) area on 9-11-01 you would have noticed they weren't working due to the incredible amount of cell phone calls being made at the same time.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 3:31:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Another example of internet knowledge vs real life knowledge.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 3:59:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
BULLSHIT. If you tried using your cellphone ANYWHERE in the tri-state(NY/NJ/CT) area on 9-11-01 you would have noticed they weren't working due to the incredible amount of cell phone calls being made at the same time.
View Quote

Not only there, Metro DC's Nextel and Cell system was overloaded and unusable also.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 4:18:41 AM EDT
[#5]
[URL]www.snopes2.com/[/URL]
Put in a search for World Trade Center
Its about the 12th one down the list.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 8:22:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 8:36:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 10:33:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
so it's okay to joke about the wtc/9-11?  maybe in cali but not in part of the country.
View Quote

Excuse me?? BACK OFF! Where the hell did I joke about the WTC?? If I may suggest you read and REREAD the topic and then DELETE your post. AS far as the cell phones working or not working there.. I DONT KNOW I WASNT THERE. This was a newspaper clipping that someone E Mailed me. it is a SCANNED newspaper article. If I knew how to post a pic I would so you know I did not make this up. HOWEVER If you want a copy of it I would gladly e mail it to you if you want.

But to accuse me of making light of the worst disaster in our nation's history pisses me off to no end. How DARE YOU insinuate that!!![:(!]
View Quote

Email it to me and I'll host and post!

Jake
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 11:13:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/3/2002 12:24:49 AM EDT
[#10]
I was gonna post this, you bastard!! [:d]

[img]http://www.crazynews.net/dp/files/1-12.jpg[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top