Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2002 6:26:00 PM EDT
Thought about posting this link in another thread then thought otherwise.  I'm not a conspiracy junkie but found this almost unbelievable.  FWIW, I've responded (EMS) to one B52 crash and been in two helo crashes.  No shit-where's the acft?

www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 6:29:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 6:31:57 PM EDT
[#2]
ilikelegs,
Thanks.  Now if I can figure out why my post didn't provide the link.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 6:36:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 6:36:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 6:37:09 PM EDT
[#5]
hmmmm...  it blew up?  [%|]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 6:42:32 PM EDT
[#6]
while that site does seem believeable (sp?), my question is "if there was no plane what DID happen to number four[?]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 6:47:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Look at the pictures of any crash site where the plane hits at high speed and acute angle and you will see little that looks like an aircraft left.  And a large plane often leave a rather small hole in the ground.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 6:51:30 PM EDT
[#8]
DoubleFeed
Looking at the photos, you'll note that the second ring of the Pentagon is undamaged, except from fire.  So if the nose of the acft only hit the outer ring, there's a boatload left which hit the ground outside the bldg.  Ergo, there should be a big crater.  Well, shucks, ma'am there ain't one.  I don't have an answer, but the whole, entire acft will not completely disappear during an explosion.  At least not that I've ever seen.  And there should be some impact crater caused by the section of the acft which hit the ground in front of the bldg.

ShakyJake
Now it gets completely unbelievable.  This site said it was a bomb.  The rest of the story is just too crazy to repeat.

ilikelegs
Thanks again.  Is there a way to count your characters so as to comply with the 3500 char max?  Or is there a tutorial for this site?
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 7:18:25 PM EDT
[#9]
ilikeelgs
Disregard ? about tutorial.  Earlier I couldn't get into Help but now I can.  Something strange is going on with my computer.  Diagnostic time- I'm outta here!
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 7:54:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Another newbie, paranoid, troll.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 7:59:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 8:13:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 8:34:18 PM EDT
[#13]
cdmoran
I had planned on looking for photos of other acft crashes.  Looked a little at the NTSB site but gound nothing conclusive to support your  claim of "acute angle".  My thoughts are:
1.  The Big Giant Hand set the acft down resulting in no crater.  Wrong.
2.  If the acft slammed into the earth at a steep angle, there should be a crater from the impact/explosion.  No crater?- see #3.
3.  If the acft hit the ground at a low angle, there should be a furrow along the path the acft skidded.  Can't find that either.

Me thinks DoubleFeed has the best explanation so far.

Thebeekeeper1- Thanks.  Lurked about for a while.  

One of my favorite sayings is "When all else fails paranoia will keep you alive".  Not exactly sure what a troll is.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 8:36:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 8:37:34 PM EDT
[#15]
It appears that our leaders wanted to have a reason for bombing Ahganistan because the Afghan's wanted too much money for the deal. So even though the terrosists were from Saudi, and they're still alive (at least 10 or 15 of 'em), that doesn't matter: we still bomb the afghany's.

So was it a 757? See

[url]www.thepowerhour.com[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top