Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2002 4:41:43 PM EDT
Anybody know what size battery the Israeli NV-51 uses? I know it's a 1.5v Lithium but that's it. [thinking]
[img]http://www.appliedlaser.com/Nv51[1].jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 4:44:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I THINK (That means im not sure) it takes either a 9 volt or 3 AA's

Where in Md are you?
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 4:54:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep MD. Those will not work. The battery goes in the middle tube between the two lower lens tubes. Near the size of a CR123A camera battery, but smaller in diam/length? The specs say 1.5v Lithium but not size.

Link Posted: 8/1/2002 5:36:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn Im all out of guesses. HAve you bought this already,or are you thinking about buying it? I would take it to RadioShack and see if you can find a battery that will fit.

Do you ever go to Stoney Creek Fishing/Hunting club to shoot?
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 5:38:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn Im all out of guesses. HAve you bought this already,or are you thinking about buying it? I would take it to RadioShack and see if you can find a battery that will fit.

Do you ever go to Stoney Creek Fishing/Hunting club to shoot?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top