Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2002 3:50:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 4:23:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Great news the girls are safe, and good riddance to one less piece of SHIT in our society.  I feel all suspects of this nature should "resist arrest" and be dealt with.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 4:30:49 PM EDT
[#2]
[beer]
I'll toast to this guys grave.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 4:35:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 4:40:38 PM EDT
[#4]
You and me both Ratters. I won't lose any sleep over this guy.

[beer]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 4:41:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Those little sluts should have been home at that hour.  They were almost releived of their lives via natural selection!
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 4:51:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 4:53:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Um, why were those 16 year old girls out until 2 in the moring on a Thursday anyways?
View Quote

Dammit, I liked those kinda girls when I was in high school!
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 5:17:43 PM EDT
[#8]
[sarcasm]I'm sure the DA is sad not to be able to have a long, expensive trial[/sarcasm]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 5:19:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 5:27:44 PM EDT
[#10]
A few more "resolutions" like this to similar situations and guys like this MAY actually think twice about doing it.  I have no problem with the girls being there.  What I don't get is how two 17-19 year old guys allow to tape them up.  Which hand was it in when the P.O.S. was taping them up?  The third one?
Anyway, good riddance.
HO [:)>]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 10:00:26 PM EDT
[#11]
This guy that you are so mercifully mourning was rehabilitated in Kern County today.  His rehabilitation is part of a fairly common theme here.  L.A. crook comes here thinking he can act like he's in L.A., and gets dusted by law enforcement.  IIRC, a couple years ago 3 serial robbers came up from L.A. county, robbed Office Depot, chase ensued.  Long story short, ended with two of them dead, and over a hundred bullet holes in what was left of their car. L.A. robbers don't generally do well here.  In the last ten years, probably 10-15 were permanently rehabilitated here.

Kern County isn't typical Kali.  Clinton never won, Sheriff issues concealed weapons permits, only county that sends more people to state prison is L.A..  Local businesses and population are pretty supportive of L.E..  Local L.E. joke is "Come on vacation, leave on probation".
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 5:36:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 5:47:34 AM EDT
[#13]
UPDATE 8/2 6:38am PST

Fox News reports that both of the girls were raped by the suspect. He was driving around, in the arear where he was killed, looking for a site to kill and bury the girls bodies.

One of the girls was known as being an honor student at Antelope Valley High School.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 6:57:59 AM EDT
[#14]

GOOD

[BOUNCE]

[KILL]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top