User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2002 2:54:52 PM EDT
[url]http://www.news-press.com/news/today/020801walworth.html[/url]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 2:58:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Court rules: Any more than three swats is considered foreplay...LOL
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 3:07:54 PM EDT
[#2]
In Californistan that would qualify as assault and battery.  The teacher would not only be fired, but would possibly get 15 years in prison.

That teacher is out of control.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 3:23:04 PM EDT
[#3]
While I still believe corporal punishment should be allowed, 50 whacks is a sign of a person unfit to be with children.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 3:35:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I told my fifth graders teacher in front of my daughter that if she got out of line in class again that I would personally come up there and bust her ass in front of the whole class.

Believe it or not the teacher had no more trouble the rest of the year

Of course I wouldn't have, but my little girl didn't know that.

If anyone hit my kid 50 times, I'm afraid someone would have to bail me out of jail.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 3:39:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 4:37:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Strike my child FIFTY times?[IMG]http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/ups/kiss_my_ass/mad.gif[/IMG]

You won't live long enough for a trial!

Link Posted: 8/1/2002 8:22:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Platform--if anyone had to wack a monkey 50 times it says one of two things--no one taught the brat the benefits of complying quickly--or 2--monkey to dumb to learn, go to Special Ed.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 1:45:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Court rules: Any more than three swats is considered foreplay...LOL
View Quote

Kids are wimps today.

You had to hit 25 swats before it was foreplay where I come from.
View Quote

I don't know what to say. For once I am completely speechless. I sense a HUGE opportunity to say something witty, but fear that if I ever meet this woman she will shoot me instead of finding me incredibly attractive and interesting...damn
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top