Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/29/2012 7:51:50 PM EDT
Put it on, went to lunch with wife. Played with it while at lunch. Left bar with ring for sure. Lost it some where between ride home and home... realized I have no idea where it was few hrs after returning home. I got my ESS crossbows in and got excited and diatracted...
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 7:52:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Rules are rules....

Link Posted: 9/29/2012 7:55:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Say good bye to mr winky.
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 7:57:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Rules are rules....

Seriously, he likes to mention his wife a lot and ends up posting the same picture. We can pass on it I think.

RS- check your car seat cushion. I tend to somehow get shit to drop in there all too often.
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 7:58:21 PM EDT
[#4]
That is the very reason why when I was married I never took mine off.
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 8:00:57 PM EDT
[#5]

I posted quite a few new ones. Then someone brought to my attention the geo coding so no more pics.
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 8:01:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Tell your wife you had to take it off because the hooker found it distracting.
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 8:01:00 PM EDT
[#7]
congratulations
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 8:01:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I don't wear it to work because I don't want the people I deal with to know I'm married.
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 8:02:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Tungsten ring from Amazon FTW. ~$20 delivered.
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 8:03:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Your boned, unless wife is playing a joke then it is hilarious
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 8:09:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Worked at a armored company reloading cassettes for atms, after a 3 hour back track and looking I finally found it in the first machine I worked on...

Damned thing kept falling off and should have been the omen of what was to come.
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 8:11:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rules are rules....

Seriously, he likes to mention his wife a lot and ends up posting the same picture. We can pass on it I think.

RS- check your car seat cushion. I tend to somehow get shit to drop in there all too often.

I posted quite a few new ones. Then someone brought to my attention the geo coding so no more pics.

I believe I called those fucking tards out in your thread as well.

You check your car out yet?
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 8:12:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

This for sure....
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 8:13:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Lost mine too.....the second one. Wife was not amused.

I have the original in her jewelry box because

1 I don't want to lose that one and

2 I'm about 30lbs heavier than I was when we got married.

don't miss the first one. It was a cheapy 20$ piece of crap ring from wal mart that I put a slit in so that it wouldn't take my finger off if fell and grabbed something when I was on the ship.

Second one was a tungsten one. Buy one of those.

Link Posted: 9/29/2012 8:19:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

This.

After my sister-in-law went nuts because my brother lost his while working on my mother's AC system (mom found it in the yard the next day), he and I both ordered spare tungsten rings. My wife wouldn't freak out about me losing my original platinum ring, other than the sentimental value of it being the ring we were married with. And I've managed to throw away the tungsten ring a couple times after washing my hands.

And a plus: the tungsten carbide is a lot more wear resistant. Diamond hones will still scratch it, though
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 8:20:23 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Rules are rules....

PFFFF.... just delete the embedded info prior to posting if you're using a phone.  If it's a DSLR, unless you have a GPS on that thing, there's no info.

Link Posted: 9/29/2012 8:21:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rules are rules....

just disable geotagging function

Link Posted: 9/29/2012 8:22:04 PM EDT
[#18]
I can't believe I have no idea when I took it off. I don't even know where to start looking... I checked everywhere.
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 8:22:27 PM EDT
[#19]
You got excited over ESS Crossbows?

Fail eyepro are fail.
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 8:38:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Fail eyepro are fail.

What's wrong with them?
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 8:47:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Its the couch for you. You will have waffel face by morning.
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 8:53:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It's not hard to strip that information out of an image.    

Link Posted: 9/29/2012 9:14:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not hard to strip that information out of an image.    

jhead -purejpg *

Link Posted: 9/29/2012 9:42:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Well it's good to know that if you have any recent pictures of it you can use the geotags from the pictures to find it!
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 6:16:49 AM EDT
[#25]
i have not taken mine off since i was married, i know once i start doing that, i will lose it...

Link Posted: 9/30/2012 6:18:26 AM EDT
[#26]
I lost my first one (solid platinum), been a lot more careful since them
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 6:19:56 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't wear it to work because I don't want the people I deal with to know I'm married.

A handsome guy like you, now they'll just think you're gay.
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 6:19:59 AM EDT
[#28]
I've lost TWO.  Lost the first one on our honeymoon over 20 years ago while we were out on a waverunner...we flipped it over and I was turning it back upright and something caught on my finger and pulled the ring off.
Got a replacement later that year and it lasted till about 4 years ago when it somehow got pulled off when I was working in the attic.  Haven't bothered to get another yet because, frankly, I really hate wearing rings and it doesn't seem to bother my wife.
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 6:21:03 AM EDT
[#29]
i lost mine 15 years ago.....  my wife didn't lose her mind over it.  it happens.....
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 6:21:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I lost my first one (solid platinum), been a lot more careful since them

I am wearing my platinum ring now.  I bought a silver ring to use for our honeymoon in Italy.  I think I'll put the silver ring back on today and hopefully the wife doesn't notice.
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 6:21:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Lesson here- shoulda taken a photo of ring so creepy arfcommers could pull gps coords and find it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 6:25:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 6:26:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fail eyepro are fail.

What's wrong with them?

There's nothing wrong with them. Plenty of guys wear them, and they're on the APEL.
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 6:29:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Did that once. Was on a waterskiing trip. Got out of the boat, no ring. Fortunately my wife was with so she knew I wasnt making it up. Still sucked though.
Link Posted: 9/30/2012 6:29:27 AM EDT
[#35]
You're in some shit, but it will pass. Happened to me 3 months after we were married.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:22:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol.

ETA:

Didn't mention, but I also left my ring in my MIL's hotel bathroom my wedding night lol.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:36:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Id rather lose one than find someone else's in the chair in my living room.

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:39:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I lost my ring 18 years ago. It's in a drain somewhere at the U of Alabama hospital.

Gold was 300 an ounce then, IIRC. Ever since I've worn cheap silver rings, then titanium and now tungsten.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:40:24 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

http://photographylife.com/how-to-delete-exif-data

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:41:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol.

ETA:

Didn't mention, but I also left my ring in my MIL's hotel bathroom my wedding night lol.

Had to prove you were worthy to marry her daughter?
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:43:07 PM EDT
[#41]
You gonna get raped OP

by a jeweller when she makes you buy a new one
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:47:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol.

ETA:

Had to prove you were worthy to marry her daughter?

Basically...
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:47:58 PM EDT
[#43]
My wedding ring is a cheap James Avery, so if something happens to it, I can just buy a new one. My wife wouldn't freak out if I lost it.

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:50:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Put it on, went to lunch with wife. Played with it while at lunch. Left bar with ring for sure. Lost it some where between ride home and home... realized I have no idea where it was few hrs after returning home. I got my ESS crossbows in and got excited and diatracted...

How much did you drink during "lunch?"

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:51:20 PM EDT
[#45]

I'm afraid I can't help, but I think we're supposed to ask ...... did you really say 'fudge'?

Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:51:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

How much did you drink during "lunch?"

It was a sushi bar. I don't really drink.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 12:58:22 PM EDT
[#47]
It could be worse. You could have found your father in law's ring in your chair, and not known it was his.

ETA: damn bennnn beat me to it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 1:35:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

50-something divorcees with fat wallets looking for a little action?

Why would it matter if they know you're married?  The only reason I can think of is so that they think you're NOT married, so you can use the sexual tension to your advantage.

Does your wife know this?  Is she good with it?  Because you're basically saying that you don't think enough of her to let the world know you're married.  And that you want to advertise your availability.
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 1:36:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/5/2012 2:54:12 PM EDT
[#50]
I lost mine at work a few years back. After giving up searching and about to order a replacement a month later, it turned up.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top