User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2002 11:30:03 AM EDT
Hrmmm.....

[url]http://www.sacbee.com/state_wire/story/3804673p-4830091c.html[/url]

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:32:21 AM EDT
[#1]
And just how much is a bulletproof camera going to cost?

To protect an alleyway?

*SIGH*

Don't forget to goosestep in time with the beat of the camp drums.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:39:49 AM EDT
[#2]
The Land of the Free.

This kind of crap is the beginning of the end for these United States, and is largely irreversable without a revolt.

Are we more likely to say enough is enough, or will we slip silently into the arms of big brother?

Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:39:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Big bother is watching.  All behave and noone will be punished.  

What a bunch of bullshit.  Good old Crapifornia for ya.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:43:12 AM EDT
[#4]
But hey they've got the 5th biggest economy in the world.  That oughta count for something?
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:46:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The Land of the Free.

This kind of crap is the beginning of the end for these United States, and is largely irreversable without a revolt.

Are we more likely to say enough is enough, or will we slip silently into the arms of big brother?

View Quote

We are doomed.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:48:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Bulletproof to what?  A 9mm?  sure!  A .308?  I highly doubt it.

Most often used court defense:

"Your honor, I was just walking along with my cup in hand, when the gust of wind made me drop it.  I picked it back up, your honor, honestly I did!"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top