Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2002 10:04:18 AM EDT
i know thier is one in hte waterloo area this weekend. i dont know exact times ir exact location. if someone with gunlist posted the details on this show, iwould be greatly apprecaited and perhaps rewarded in hte afterlife.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 10:19:05 AM EDT
[#1]
There is one here in Cedar Rapids from August 23-25 at the exibition center.  I wish I could go but I will be going to canada to fish.

Edited to add link.

[URL]http://www.iowasportsmen.com/Gun%20shows.htm[/URL]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:02:39 AM EDT
[#2]
thier is what matt is lookin for.

Aug 2-4 2002:  Waterloo, The Cattle Congress Fairgrounds (563) 923-4003

anyone know if this show is a good one?
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:10:22 AM EDT
[#3]
When I still lived in the land of cows and corn I went to that one. It was of fairly good size, but somewhat laking in the area of 'black' rifles and shotguns.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 7:53:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
When I still lived in the land of cows and corn I went to that one. It was of fairly good size, but somewhat laking in the area of 'black' rifles and shotguns.
View Quote

im kinda hoping for that. i have a new black rifle to pedal. if its a 300 table big city (in iowa thats a big city) show with out much for evil black guns, it may drive up hte price. at a des moines show i couldnt keep um off of my pre ban pwa. thier were 300+ tables and a guy could count the black rifles on one hand.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top