Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2002 6:10:58 AM EDT
[:K] [sarcasm]Umm, how do I turn my postban AR-15 into a full auto machine assault rifle gun, and how do I make methamphetamines in my basement? How do I put a bayonet on my silenced 9" long barreled shotgun? Anyone know where I can buy a bunch of mercury? Where's the local reservoir?[/sarcasm]

===============================================

Who is this low postcount idiot that keeps asking for manuals to heavy weapons? Look in the weapons locker at your office, Agent Smith. I'm sure the reference room has most of these.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 6:24:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Ask the Regional BATF office.  They'd be more than willing to provide intraoffice information.

Oh, and I have no guns.  They're bad for children!
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 6:34:20 AM EDT
[#2]
What's a post ban?
What's a rifle gun?
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 6:36:22 AM EDT
[#3]
It seems many people here see a high post count as an extension of something else.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 6:38:50 AM EDT
[#4]
i was just wondering that myself.  i did a search of topics he has authored.  they all are asking for help finding manuals for various things.  strange.  [>:/]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 6:41:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 6:48:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 6:55:26 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm purdy sure my plumber has the recipe for crack![;)]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 6:58:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Who is this low postcount idiot that keeps asking for manuals to heavy weapons? Look in the weapons locker at your office, Agent Smith. I'm sure the reference room has most of these.
View Quote

Gotta get that SAC position any way you can.  Besides, being interviewed by Dan Rather after "uncovering gun nuts on the internet planning to violate Federal Gun Laws" is career enhancing.

Rather:  "Tell us Agent Jerk, how were you able to obtain the gun nuts trust?

Agent Jerk: "The trick is to admit your eccentricities.  Then you don't sound like you're an idiot"*

Rather: Well, congratulations on your new position in Washington Agent Jerk.  I am sure we will sleep better knowing people like you are watching out for us.

*Actual quote from page 843 of Unintended Consequences

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 1:01:08 PM EDT
[#9]
What no lock???? [:p]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 1:11:14 PM EDT
[#10]
In Before The Lock, if there is one

Now, I understand that this guy is asking for an awful lot of heavy manuals.

But does that make him a Troll?  I have asked for amnuals as well, of course mine are for the M16, M14. "Normal" weapons

course, where can I find a "do it yourself" building manual for a .50 cal Gatling gun, for deer hunting you understand...  [;D]

[flame]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 1:22:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Geez, almost any military surplus store has field manuals on a variety of things. Including M-60's, LAWs, Sniper, Improvised munitions and so on.

Fun shows almost always have the same junk too, including Full-auto conversion books to assist you on your way to Club Fed.

LLib
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top