Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 7/31/2002 7:19:30 PM EDT
From Newmax
Clinton Pledges to Fight as Combat Soldier With Israeli Army

Ex-President Bill Clinton told an audience in Toronto, Canada, on Tuesday that he would personally fight "in the trench" alongside the Israel Defense Forces to repel an attack on the Jewish state by Iraq.

"I would grab a rifle and get in the trench and fight and die," Clinton proclaimed, according to a report by the Canadian Press news service.

The one-time Vietnam War-era draft dodger was addressing a packed fundraiser for Canada's Hadassah-Wizo Organization.

While discussing his efforts to bring peace to the Middle East as president, Clinton stressed that America must remain involved because U.S. participation is the only way to ensure the long-term trust of the Israelis.

"Israel believes America is the only big country who cares if they exist," he contended.

Clinton then delighted the mostly Jewish audience by saying he would be willing to physically fight for Israel.

"If Iraq came across the Jordan River ... I would grab a rifle and get in the trench and fight and die," he pledged.

The audience erupted in "massive applause" at the Clinton promise, the CP said.

At the height of the Vietnam War, the ex-president received three separate draft notices while studying abroad in Great Britain. But his uncle Raymond Clinton was eventually able to secure a slot in the ROTC in Arkansas, which allowed him to postpone his military service.

When the time came to keep his military commitment, however, Clinton wrote Arkansas ROTC Commander Col. Eugene Holmes, explaining that he couldn't serve because he "loathed the military."  [green]Text[/green]

[size=6][green]He must have inhaled this time.[/green][/size=6]
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 7:23:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool, they can have him walk point and take the first hit.
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 7:23:30 PM EDT
[#2]
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, right. Would you want him in yer fox hole! JEEZ!! LOL!
AB
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 7:24:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
From Newmax
"I would grab a rifle and get in the trench and fight and die," Clinton proclaimed,
View Quote

OH please do!  When can we expect results?
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 7:24:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, right. Would you want him in yer fox hole! JEEZ!! LOL!
AB
View Quote

No if i had to have a clinton ,i'd rather have hilary,she's tougher.
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 7:36:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
AB
View Quote

No if i had to have a clinton ,i'd rather have hilary,she's tougher.
View Quote

i donno, clinton looks like he could be one heck of a mighty fine human shield heheheheh *just joking for all you government spies out there*
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 7:39:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, I can just see his new title in the IDF..

"Mine clearing device, Bipedal, MKI ModI,expendable."

Meplat-
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 7:39:56 PM EDT
[#7]
[puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke]

Way to little...way to late...

[puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke]
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 7:44:07 PM EDT
[#8]
I can only imbibe so much BS at one time. This is just too much to take.
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 8:02:45 PM EDT
[#9]
OK ! Just make sure he leaves the Secret Service at home .Oh yea , he can take Al gore with him . Hey ,well even throw in Joey Liberman for laughs .

[puke]
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 8:08:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
"I would... fight and die," Clinton proclaimed,
View Quote
Well, at least he's half-right.

Link Posted: 7/31/2002 8:10:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
AB
View Quote

He'd try to hump your leg!
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 8:11:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Give him a Hesse HAR-15 and only 10rd mags. After all, a real M16 is 'too dangerous' for Willy....
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 8:15:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Give him a Hesse HAR-15 and only 10rd mags. After all, a real M16 is 'too dangerous' for Willy....
View Quote

anything in his hands is too dangerous....lets send him to the front with a big target straped to him! hehehehehe j/k
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 8:16:46 PM EDT
[#14]
He may make you laugh, but he makes us cry...he was defiling our soil when he made that speech!
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 8:18:14 PM EDT
[#15]
[b]i want to fight in the trenches with billy bob klinton. that way when he isnt looking, i can take his helmet and shit in it.[/b]
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 8:18:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Newsmax?

Not the most reputable news source from what I've heard.

Personally, I'm not buying this story.

Oh, and Klinton? Is he even capable of telling the truth?

edited to say - Oh, he was speaking to a Jewish group? Well that makes sense then. He's fund raising. ( i really need to read the whole story before posting replies... sorry)

--LS
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 8:22:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Wow!!
What conviction!My hero......Give that man a wet cigar.....[:)]
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 8:28:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Just a little point to mention:

[b]G.W. Bush never served in the military[/b]

Thank you.

Link Posted: 7/31/2002 8:39:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Just a little point to mention:

[b]G.W. Bush never served in the military[/b]

Thank you.

View Quote

Correction, [b]He was a pilot in the Texas Air National Guard.[/b]

Your Welcome.
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 8:50:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Your Welcome.
View Quote

A chimp could (and did, apparently) join the ANG.

By the way it's "you're"
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 8:56:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your Welcome.
View Quote

By the way it's "you're"
View Quote

You are pissed off that [b]you're[/b] wrong so you attack the honorable men and women who serve in the National Guard and Reserves by comparing them to Chimps. You can't just say "Oh, I didn't know that". No, you point out a simple gramatical error and try to distract from your own ignorance by being glib. [b]You're[/b] an ass.
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:00:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your Welcome.
View Quote

By the way it's "you're"
View Quote

Ok it's you're,now you're a [:K]
You want to defend clinton and bash GWB ?
Where did you serve Mr [:K] ?
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:03:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes. I really do. It's our job as Americans to be critical of our leaders. If you don't know that, maybe you should reside somewhere else.

Sincerely,
[:K]
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:10:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Ohh......so you are just being a patriot?Defending the constitution ..........eh?

[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:10:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes. I really do. It's our job as Americans to be critical of our leaders. If you don't know that, maybe you should reside somewhere else.

Sincerely,
View Quote

It's a free country and I stated my opinion of you and that has not changed since your last post.
Answer the question,where did you serve?
It seems that you wanted to throw a stone at the president,so why didn't you answer my question as to your military service?
I'll bet that you did not serve this country.
As for me leaving ,no my family has been here since the mid 1700's,how about your's ?
Judging by some of your posts I would have to say not long right?
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:16:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Sincerely,
View Quote

Most people think it's important to have their facts straight when they criticize. GWB did in fact serve in the military. What do you want to crticize next? Don't forget to thank those Chimps in the ANG for helping to provide the freedom to be critical of our leaders.
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:27:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Answer the question,where did you serve?
It seems that you wanted to throw a stone at the president,so why didn't you answer my question as to your military service?
I'll bet that you did not serve this country.
As for me leaving ,no my family has been here since the mid 1700's,how about your's ?
Judging by some of your posts I would have to say not long right?
View Quote

Well who are you to judge? .. That's first.

Second, you're right.. I didn't serve. I am young however and just out of college. I decided to get an education rather than go play GI Joe.

Now.. being that my particular industry is DEAD right now, I am considering joining the ANG because of the opportunity it affords, but I can guarantee you that military service won't change my opinion of the president, of die-hard military people, or anything else I've mentioned.

My family has been here, oh I dunno.. something like 150 years. But I'm not a geneaology freak either... so I can't be sure.

Is this some kind of bloodline pissing contest? [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:30:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Most people think it's important to have their facts straight when they criticize. GWB did in fact serve in the military. What do you want to crticize next? Don't forget to thank those Chimps in the ANG for helping to provide the freedom to be critical of our leaders.
View Quote

What is it you like about GWB?

Is it the cocaine use? Or maybe the DUIs. Or could it be the poor command of the English language?

I'm never sure which one quality it is with you GWB lovers.
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:31:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Sincerely,
View Quote

The NUT_Behind_The_Bolt must be getting loose

Bill
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:34:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Ohh that "go play GI Joe" line is going to score ya some points.
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:34:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Here's another interesting fact that might annoy you:

It is very un-Republican to [b]not[/b] be critical of the government.

I find it interesting that Republicans are supposed to be against big government and yet GWB has created the biggest government enlargement in the past 2 decades.

Ashcroft is against privacy laws.. how Republican is that? Do you want the government prying into your life?

If you can't detect even a [i]hint[/i] of hypocrisy there, then you better check your pulse.
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:35:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Is it the  use? Or maybe the DUIs. Or could it be the poor command of the English language?

I'm never sure which one quality it is with you GWB lovers.
View Quote

how about you ask him yourself, his daddy lives down the street, and i am sure i can get his phone # for you.....1800-NBTB-DUMBASS
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:38:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
It's our job as Americans to be critical of our leaders.

If you don't know that, maybe you should reside somewhere else.
View Quote
First, you're [b]wrong[/b] about GWB not serving in the military.

Second, you're [b]wrong[/b] not to admit your mistake when you're proven wrong.

Third, you're [b][red]f@cking[/red] wrong[/b] to insult the many hundreds of fellow citizens who serve in the Air National Guard and who help support our ENTIRE military and who help defend our ENTIRE nation by comparing them to chimps.

Fourth, you're [b]wrong[/b] to throw a red herring across your mistakes by proclaiming that it is "our job" to be critical of our leaders.

Keep it coming though, I know you got more in you...
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:39:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Nut, Take one!

View Quote

Nut, Take two!

I am considering joining the ANG
View Quote

Brilliant, just freekin brilliant!!

Open mouth... insert foot[:K]
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:41:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Sure. What the hell.

I love how easy it is to pull the [:K] card whenever you lack the intelligence to debate or disagree with what someone says.

If having a different opinion than you means I am a [:K], then so be it..

I'm sorry to inform you that the majority of Americans are [:K]'s
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:42:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Is this some kind of bloodline pissing contest?
View Quote

No, I think this would more accurately be described as a [:K] outing exercise.

So, to play along, Mr [:K]-Nut, do you in fact advocate gun ownership?

Would you consider yourself more at home here -> [url=www.democraticunderground.com] DU [/url]

[?][?][?][?][?]

--LS
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:43:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Third, you're [b][red]f@cking[/red] wrong[/b] to insult the many hundreds of fellow citizens who serve in the Air National Guard and who help support our ENTIRE military and who help defend our ENTIRE nation by comparing them to chimps.

Fourth, you're [b]wrong[/b] to throw a red herring across your mistakes by proclaiming that it is "our job" to be critical of our leaders.

View Quote

Chimp comment meant to do two things:
1: Imply that GWB is a monkey.
2: Imply that is REALLY easy to get into the ANG - It is. I've checked.

Red Herring?

So you mean we shouldn't be critical of our leaders? We should just blindly follow? [b]Is that truly what you believe?[/b]

If so, what kind of American are you?
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:49:38 PM EDT
[#38]
The majority of Americans are trolls?(meaning liberals?)

I spose AlGore actually won the election too......Right?
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:49:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Nut/Bolt,

Can you answer this question?

Regarding firearms, what part is the bolt and what does it do?

From your name you should know.

--LS
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:51:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Is it the cocaine use? Or maybe the DUIs. Or could it be the poor command of the English language?

I'm never sure which one quality it is with you
GWB lovers.
View Quote

First of all you have to prove that GWB did cocaine,if not it's called slander or libel if you prefer ,because it's in print now, and then you have to prove the rest of your statements,not just say it's true ,prove it!
And I am changing your name to
Nut_Behind_The_keyboard
One last piece of advice ,don't go in any branch of service,with your mindset I forsee a nice blanket party in your future (wish I could be there)
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:51:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Nut/Bolt,

Can you answer this question?

Regarding firearms, what part is the bolt and what does it do?

From your name you should know.

--LS
View Quote

Isn't that the shiny thing right below where you insert the quarter? [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:52:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Sure. What the hell.

I love how easy it is to pull the [:K] card whenever you lack the intelligence to debate or disagree with what someone says.

If having a different opinion than you means I am a [:K], then so be it..

I'm sorry to inform you that the majority of Americans are [:K]'s
View Quote

Having an opinion and dissing hundreds of people who are putting there hearts into protecting the U.S. is 2 different things.

[Example]: A Opinion:  I dont like GWB for (w/e reason)

B offensive:  Calling hundreds of people moneys.

[/Example]

opinions are like a s s h o l e s, everyones got'em.  And no one goes showing them off.  so dont show yours. ok
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:52:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

[red]Chimp comment meant to do two things:[/red]
1: Imply that GWB is a monkey.
2. Imply that is REALLY easy to get into the ANG
View Quote

Okay, then considering what you "meant" to do, you failed.
Quoted:
Red Herring?

So you mean we shouldn't be critical of our leaders? We should just blindly follow? [b]Is that truly what you believe?[/b]

If so, what kind of American are you?
View Quote

Yes, red herring.

It's a logical fallacy where one which distracts the audience from the issue in question (your multiple errors of fact) through the introduction of some irrelevancy (it's "our job" to be critical of leaders).

Like I said, I can tell you've got a lot of things to say here, so let's do it. [;D]

But first - admit your mistakes.
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:53:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
One last piece of advice ,don't go in any branch of service,with your mindset I forsee a nice blanket party in your future (wish I could be there)
View Quote

Ohh I've heard about those. Isn't that the gay orgy thing Marines are fond of?

Gee I've heard of Don't Ask Don't Tell, but that's a little crazy.
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:55:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Still not convinced of your non troll status.

Doing research for one of your liberal groups or college professors Nut?

--LS
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:57:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Like I said, I can tell you've got a lot of things to say here, so let's do it. [;D]
View Quote

Not really. I just like debating with the ideologically inept.

But first - admit your mistakes.
View Quote

Having a different opinion is not a mistake. We disagree on a few issues, big deal.
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:57:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Ohh I've heard about those. Isn't that the gay  thing Marines are fond of?

Gee I've heard of Don't Ask Don't Tell, but that's a little crazy.
View Quote

HOLY MOLLY NOW YOU"VE DONE IT!  

(a red herring is basic logic)
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:59:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Not really. I just like debating with the ideologically inept.
View Quote

Now that's rich.

Getting a little help from your brainwashing left wing instructors are we?

--LS
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 10:01:08 PM EDT
[#49]
This should start getting good! [:D]
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 10:02:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
This should start getting good! [:D]
View Quote

with that marine thing he said, its almost asking for a death wish.  thats like going up to a marine and trying to b i t c h slap him!  [shock]

Wonder how long untill this gets locked. hehehe i hope it doesnt!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top