Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2012 2:43:16 PM EDT
I just hung up - didn't even hear them out.

I wonder how many conservatives just don't bother with taking polls versus how many liberals do the same thing.
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 2:46:00 PM EDT
[#1]
...my wife got another call yesterday from Gallup.  She hung up as well.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 2:52:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I check the caller ID and usually don't pick up at all.
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 2:53:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I also got a poll call yesterday.  For all you guys the complain that the polls are skewered to dishearten conservative voters, you kinda hurt the cause when you don't participate.
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 2:54:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I also got a poll call yesterday.  For all you guys the complain that the polls are skewered to dishearten conservative voters, you kinda hurt the cause when you don't participate.

Seriously. I thought this place was all about firemissions
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 2:55:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Are we going to have the discussion about "why give them accurate data to form a strategy?"
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 2:56:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I have a theory that is why the polls are skewed.(R) type people don't want to be bothered. (D) type libtards....  Well they answer for reasons I won't post here.
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 2:59:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I also got a poll call yesterday. For all you guys the complain that the polls are skewered to dishearten conservative voters, you kinda hurt the cause when you don't participate.

Are we going to have the discussion about "why give them accurate data to form a strategy?"

That's just foolish.  

Link Posted: 10/9/2012 3:19:06 PM EDT
[#8]
I think conservatives don't do well in polls because we have jobs and families and shit to do, unlike liberals.  So we don't have time to talk to pollsters.
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 3:44:11 PM EDT
[#9]
I get at least 3 calls a day from pollsters.  I got sick of it and I just hang up now.  How could they think any working American has time to answer that many polls.

Link Posted: 10/9/2012 3:46:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I get at least 3 calls a day from pollsters.  I got sick of it and I just hang up now.  How could they think any working American has time to answer that many polls.  

Not just pollsters, but robocalls from both campaigns thanks to being a supposed swing state-thanks to the magic of caller ID, if I don't know the number, I'm not picking up.

Link Posted: 10/9/2012 4:00:54 PM EDT
[#11]
There is an article on another site out today that most people who answer polls lie and are on food stamps.
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 4:02:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Take part but lie about anything you feel like.

Link Posted: 10/9/2012 4:04:28 PM EDT
[#13]
<––-This guy always hangs up
Link Posted: 10/9/2012 4:11:15 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm waiting for my obamaphone so gallup can call me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top