Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2002 9:49:00 AM EDT
FOX news just reported that there were 2 Americans killed in this morning's blast...what will we do?

Jesse Jackson is over there right now, talking to his PLO buddies..makes you wonder.

[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:52:49 AM EDT
[#1]
First we get rid of the Jackson problem...

Next, we think long term and short term, first thing we do is to expel all palestinains form any of the terrortories, give them 48 hours to leave, after that fix bayonets and drive them towards the borders.

Second is long term, arabs will filter in, make it national policy that any that do filter in are sterilized.  They are not allowed to breed if they are going to stay.

Israel must have some sort of oral sterilization technique they can use, put it in the camp foods?

There has never been a lasting peace that was negotiated, one side has to win decisvely.  I am laying my money on it being Israel, if they can just get us off their backs for a few months.
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:55:36 AM EDT
[#2]
More---

FNC  
Wednesday, July 31, 2002

JERUSALEM — A terror bomb blew up in a crowded cafeteria at Hebrew University in Jerusalem Wednesday, killing seven people -- including at least two Americans -- and wounding more than 85.

The Israeli government promised retaliation within hours.

The bomb exploded at lunchtime in the university's Frank Sinatra cafeteria. Though classes are not in session, the cafeteria was filled with students who were at the university to take exams.

Witnesses initially said a homicide bomber was responsible, but Israeli police later said the bomb most likely had been planted, possibly in a bag.

"We're talking about an explosive device, apparently not a suicide bomber. It is being checked," said Jerusalem's Deputy Police Chief Ilan Franco.

[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:58:34 AM EDT
[#3]
 I am laying my money on it being Israel, if they can just get us off their backs for a few months.
View Quote

I'd lay my money on Israel too, if I didn't lose it in the Worldcom stock you told us was so great[;)]
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 10:14:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
 I am laying my money on it being Israel, if they can just get us off their backs for a few months.
View Quote

I'd lay my money on Israel too, if I didn't lose it in the Worldcom stock you told us was so great[;)]
View Quote

Dude, you haven't lost dime one until you sell, remember, this is a game of nerves.

Don't have 'em, don't play.

I covered both positions, so I made on the down swing as well as the up.  A few years form now, who knows what the 500k shares might be worth, maybe nothing, maybe something , wait and see.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top