Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Posted: 9/18/2012 4:34:18 AM EDT
There will be several hardcore Elephant boys who will come and give you twisted scenarios as to how he can win. He can't. This is the worst economy in our lifetimes, gas has doubled in price, tens of millions out of work, our embassies attacked, our ambassadors killed and our flags burned....The Iranians stand poised to gain a nuclear arsenal....Healthcare is a shambles, our debt is through the roof....dramatic cuts to our military loom.....we are less than 50 days away from the election....it SHOULD be a blow out, it's not.

Romney and the R's just keep sticking their Goddamn Feet (both) in their mouths. You can't say you "don't care about 47% of the American people" In ANY fucking context and think it's going to be ok. He stuck his foot in his mouth earlier on this when he was talking about "not caring about the very poor". I don't give a shit what he MEANT, there are certain things you Don't Fucking Say, period.....and he seems incapable of learning this lesson. He may be a smart guy but he connects with people about like Mr. Smithers from the Simpsons. There is no way he's going to pull all the swing states he needs, not after this.

What a bunch of idiots. Prepare yourself and your friends and families as best you can, it's all that can be done.
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 4:35:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Well aren't you a ray of fucking sunshine............
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 4:36:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I suggest logging off and getting some fresh air
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 4:36:54 AM EDT
[#3]
So you mad?

Link Posted: 9/18/2012 4:37:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Ven if Mittens wins, what do you think will really change?
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 4:37:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/18/2012 4:37:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Anyone have any good fish recipes?

Link Posted: 9/18/2012 4:38:19 AM EDT
[#7]
He spoke the truth, thats what we need.
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 4:38:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It's only going to get worse in the coming weeks. The sky is falling is a common theme around here. I remember people screaming that they were going to renew the assault weapons ban back in 2004 in some secret meeting of congress the day before it expired.

Link Posted: 9/18/2012 4:39:30 AM EDT
[#9]
I reluctantly and sadly have to agree with your conclusion.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 4:39:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Anyone have any good fish recipes?

Bisquick and beer makes a great batter for fried fish.
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 4:40:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This.  Jeebus.
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 4:40:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Duuuuude.....chill....  Either way, there is a war coming.   But I am hopeful that Romney stands a chance of really winning.  He comments are NOT a flub.  The will help pull libertarian type voters to his side.  You might be spending time around lefties, or lefty news sources.  

There are A LOT of people who see the truth, see the EBT signs everywhere, see the rampant theft of money and know it is all wrong.  They may not say it out loud, but they are sick of it.
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 4:41:40 AM EDT
[#13]
k
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 4:43:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 4:43:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  Jeebus.

I have, you'll note in looking at my logs here that I haven't posted much in the last month or so. I've looked objectively at the situation and have concluded it's not good for us. You can't argue with anything that I have said, it's all fact- this election SHOULD be a blow out. It shouldn't even be close but it is-again, not deniable, and close strongly favors the incumbent.
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 4:43:12 AM EDT
[#16]
I have a great fear the OP may be right.  This election is in no way in the bag for Romney, although by all rights and past experiences it should be.  Romney just has not aroused the emotion it takes to win.

I have a dread of what we are going to go through for the next 4 years (at least) if The Obama wins.  CNN yesterday was floating the idea that Obama wants more gun control next term, which is no surprise.  Shows the arrogance of the President when the race is this tight and he already is telling us how he wants to take more rights and freedoms away.  People in this country seem to clamor for more government control and less freedom.  Of course they always think its the other guy who will lose their freedom, not them.

On the other hand, if Romney does win and its a close race, you can bet the other side will be screaming its racism and the election was stolen by the white man to keep the black man down.  Expect rioting/civil unrest at that point.  No good scenarios here.
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 4:44:44 AM EDT
[#17]
BRB, its time to unload some guns on the panic market....

Link Posted: 9/18/2012 4:44:49 AM EDT
[#18]
This is why you ALL should'a rooted for Ron Paul!

Kidding.

Link Posted: 9/18/2012 4:45:35 AM EDT
[#19]
This election has gone past the men running for POTUS and more to a idea on how this country will be for generations.

Stand on your own or take all the free shit you can. All I can say the free shit army is strong.

If Mittins loses I see it as a perfect oppertunity for a 3rd party (that does not include RP and his Bots) to come into being. The trick will be finding someone that ain't a far-right religious extremist nut-job to head it up.

Link Posted: 9/18/2012 4:46:50 AM EDT
[#20]
What if we already have all those things?  Should I just start running around in circles or maybe load up on tinfoil?
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 4:48:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

He sure did. Romney and the OP.  

Link Posted: 9/18/2012 4:48:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What if we already have all those things?  Should I just start running around in circles or maybe load up on tinfoil?

Toilet paper is probably more useful.
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 4:48:53 AM EDT
[#23]
We've been sitting here for years wailing about the decline of the U.S. as a world power, the demographic disaster of an open border, the utterly impossible state of Federal finances, the Supreme Court wiping its ass on the Constitution, the Marxist takeover of the public education system and bureaucracy, etc., etc., ad infinitum.

Yet, people act SURPRISED when they see it happening.
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 4:51:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This.
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 4:51:43 AM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 9/18/2012 4:54:03 AM EDT
[#26]

Wrapped in my binky

Sucking my pinkie

Entranced by American Idol

While meanwhile its storming

And the smart ones are warning

And resisting the government's bridle

But Ill pay them no mind

It'll get better this time

The liberals have promised this plenty

Obama has hope

And I have my dope

Where's my bong ? It's almost 4:20

Link Posted: 9/18/2012 4:54:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
We've been sitting here for years wailing about the decline of the U.S. as a world power, the demographic disaster of an open border, the utterly impossible state of Federal finances, the Supreme Court wiping its ass on the Constitution, the Marxist takeover of the public education system and bureaucracy, etc., etc., ad infinitum.

Yet, people act SURPRISED when they see it happening.

This.  It is hilarious when "talking heads" on radio shows finally start talking about how we have been paying the chinese to build their army and we continue to fund it and how that is a bad thing.

First I heard it on the radio was yesterday on Hannity..... I was saying that we were financing our own destruction 10 years ago, with all the money going to china.  The debt payments only made it worse.

They did say on the radio that they don't see any way out of this without some sort of very tragic and widespread violence.
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 5:01:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He sure did. Romney and the OP.  

Understand, I'm NOT saying that what he said was in anyway wrong. I believe it, it is THE PROBLEM....but as a politician you can NEVER serve up that kind of a sound bite. Especially when the opposition has painted you as a rich, out of touch, aloof, outsourcing asshole with a horse in the Olympics and whose garage has an elevator and no concern for "the little people". It's just fucking stupid.
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 5:01:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

ALRIGHT!!  Preach the ignorance!!!

I keep saying this, because it does NOT penetrate thick skulls easily....:

It took nearly a CENTURY of very hard, constant work to transform this country into what it is today.  The left never slept.  Everything they did on a daily basis was SOMETHING to further their goals.

Being negative about "what will change" if Romney wins is myopic and indicative of BLATANT ignorance of the depth of the problem and how much work it will take to reverse the course of the country.

If and when Romney wins, it is just the FIRST STEP in what will be DECADES of hard work on OUR part to save America.

Let me be as plain as I can.  We have an image of America in our minds that is wonderful and NO MATTER HOW HARD WE WORK.......... We will be dead and in the ground before it comes true.
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 5:01:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 5:02:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Will wrote; "This is the worst economy in our lifetimes, gas has doubled in price, tens of millions out of work, our embassies attacked, our ambassadors killed and our flags burned....The Iranians stand poised to gain a nuclear arsenal....Healthcare is a shambles, our debt is through the roof....dramatic cuts to our military loom.....we are less than 50 days away from the election....it SHOULD be a blow out, it's not."

Will is spot-on with this observation. The fact that ~1/2 the population thinks that Obama is just doing a swell job speaks volumes about what dire straits the republic has entered. The problem is not Obama, it is the ~50% of the population that still support him

Link Posted: 9/18/2012 5:02:31 AM EDT
[#32]
I am buying guns, mags, ammo and food no matter who wins.
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 5:03:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 5:05:21 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I am buying guns, mags, ammo and food no matter who wins.

this

Link Posted: 9/18/2012 5:05:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
There will be several hardcore Elephant boys who will come and give you twisted scenarios as to how he can win. He can't. This is the worst economy in our lifetimes, gas has doubled in price, tens of millions out of work, our embassies attacked, our ambassadors killed and our flags burned....The Iranians stand poised to gain a nuclear arsenal....Healthcare is a shambles, our debt is through the roof....dramatic cuts to our military loom.....we are less than 50 days away from the election....it SHOULD be a blow out, it's not.

Romney and the R's just keep sticking their Goddamn Feet (both) in their mouths. You can't say you "don't care about 47% of the American people" In ANY fucking context and think it's going to be ok. He stuck his foot in his mouth earlier on this when he was talking about "not caring about the very poor". I don't give a shit what he MEANT, there are certain things you Don't Fucking Say, period.....and he seems incapable of learning this lesson. He may be a smart guy but he connects with people about like Mr. Smithers from the Simpsons. There is no way he's going to pull all the swing states he needs, not after this.

What a bunch of idiots. Prepare yourself and your friends and families as best you can, it's all that can be done.

If you can't speak the truth and win, the game is lost anyway.

TXL
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 5:07:39 AM EDT
[#36]
even if Romney wins things aren't just going to get better, we need someone with more than a smile and nice hair to fix this country.   The world is so fucked and things just don't change over night.

we need drastic change in so many areas and I dont see either one of these cock suckers fixing anything.
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 5:08:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
sorry OP you are dead wrong.

Black churches are coming out AGAINST supporting obama and are openly calling parishoners to stay home and not vote. the welfare crowd is disgusted with him and no longer supports him to the extent they did. the youth vote is pretty much gone as well. The economy is still in the tank, nothing has been done at all to "help" those that believed in him. His voter based is not only upset, they are PISSED.

i work in obama central here. after the election every damn obama souvenier on the market was decorating peoples cubes here. almost every car had an obama bumber sticker. ALL of that is gone now. evry last bit of it. NONE of them have anything nice to say about him.

they don't support romney, but they will not vote for the kenyan. i'd wager 50% of the base that voted for him last time won't even show up at the polls this election.

From your lips to God's ears.

TXL
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 5:08:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Black churches are coming out AGAINST supporting obama and are openly calling parishoners to stay home and not vote. the welfare crowd is disgusted with him and no longer supports him to the extent they did. the youth vote is pretty much gone as well. The economy is still in the tank, nothing has been done at all to "help" those that believed in him. His voter based is not only upset, they are PISSED.

i work in obama central here. after the election every damn obama souvenier on the market was decorating peoples cubes here. almost every car had an obama bumber sticker. ALL of that is gone now. evry last bit of it. NONE of them have anything nice to say about him.

they don't support romney, but they will not vote for the kenyan. i'd wager 50% of the base that voted for him last time won't even show up at the polls this election.

On my cubicle farm Obama is still viewed as a messiah. The Obama knick-knack is still filling shrines at every other desk. Even the slightest criticism of The Chosen One is met with borderline threats of violence.
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 5:08:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Be more worried about a Republican Congress with a Super-majority and Republican White House; NO Checks & Balances = Bad Policy

Obama equals Carter on Steroids...

WE ALL only need to Vote & Participate in Our Republic to be apart of this Historical Political 'Awakening'

Link Posted: 9/18/2012 5:10:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Our country is lost.

I sincerely believe that. I am actively preparing for very hard and violent times.
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 5:17:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Our country is lost.

I sincerely believe that. I am actively preparing for very hard and violent times.

What are you going to do when they never come, and you realize you wasted your life and money constantly worrying about what might come in the future rather than enjoying life while you have it?

There's nothing wrong with having some extra supplies on hand, but living this way in a heightened state of fear all the time wears you out.  Don't forget to live a little sometimes.
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 5:17:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 5:21:55 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This.

The only thing WE can learn from the MSM...Their ratings indicate an overwhelming Majority are not 'Buying what they are Selling'

Romney still believes in the American Dream, Obama..not so much

Propaganda let the Obama Supporters fall for it, and 'enjoy' their disappointments

Historically, how many times has the World gone through a 'Domesday Scenario'; WE are still breathing...Life is Good

'Ya-but...' shhh Don't want to hear it.

The truth hurts, Life is hard & things aren't Fair, but WE still have Choices to make to better ourselves

Link Posted: 9/18/2012 5:25:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You didn't post that. Somebody else made that happen.

Link Posted: 9/18/2012 5:27:01 AM EDT
[#45]
I think that you'll find the world isn't so bad on Nov. 7th.
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 5:28:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

And when it comes right down to it, the moment of truth, they are going to do what 95% of the Libertarians are going to do- swallow hard and pull the lever. Hell, even Wayne Allen came out the other day for Romney. Same, same....push comes to shove they are going to vote their wallets etc.....Who else is going to GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT? There will ultimately be a massive ground game to get out the vote and there will be considerable peer pressure to do so, staying home won't be a real option for lots of those folks.
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 5:30:12 AM EDT
[#47]
holy crap another romney is gonna lose were all done thread.some of you guys are chicken shit
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 5:31:09 AM EDT
[#48]
*yawn*

If Obama is doing so great, why is he spending money running TV ads in Connecticut?

Why is he campaigning in Wisconsin, instead of North Carolina?
Link Posted: 9/18/2012 5:31:40 AM EDT
[#49]
The OP is so cute when he throws a temper tantrum .  But it is getting tiresome seeing it from a grown man.

Link Posted: 9/18/2012 5:32:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Our country is lost.

Yep.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top