Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2002 8:38:32 AM EDT
OH yippie! Slick willy was in town last night, lucky us.

http://www.canoe.ca/TorontoNews/ts.ts-07-30-0011.html

He wants a rifle now! And he wants to fight, and die, to bad he did not want to fight for his fellow country men when he had the chance.

Hey do you Good American tax payers pay for all this security bill brings on his little tours?  A lot of the times these affairs put money in his pocket.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 8:40:41 AM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.canoe.ca/TorontoNews/ts.ts-07-30-0011.html[/url]

Link Posted: 7/30/2002 8:40:41 AM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://www.canoe.ca/TorontoNews/ts.ts-07-30-0011.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 8:46:27 AM EDT
[#3]
RRiiiigggghhhhttttt.......
The only firearm I want to see him grab is one he sticks in his mouth to relieve the pressure on his brain.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 8:46:44 AM EDT
[#4]
The guy is really starting to lose his f-ing mind.  He sounds like more and more of an ass every time he opens his mouth.  I'm not sure how he manages that but he does.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 8:47:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He wants a rifle now! And he wants to fight, and die, to bad he did not want to fight for his fellow country men when he had the chance.
View Quote

Hmm, he had his chance and became a Draft Dodger instead.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 8:48:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Grab rifle, fight, die. Why don't he just skip steps one and two right now?
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 8:52:39 AM EDT
[#7]

"If the Iraqi army crossed the Jordan            River, I would personally grab a rifle and fight, and die."
View Quote

[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 8:53:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

How much would it cost the USA  for y'all to permanently detain him in Canada???

Personally, I will never ever make another Canada joke if'fn ya'll would do it. (deal not intended to extend to French Canadiens)

Link Posted: 7/30/2002 8:56:57 AM EDT
[#9]
That reminds me of the joke I read today in this forum about Hittlery at the ceiling fan in Jesus office.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 9:08:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

How much would it cost the USA  for y'all to permanently detain him in Canada???

Personally, I will never ever make another Canada joke if'fn ya'll would do it. (deal not intended to extend to French Canadians)

View Quote

Slick willy would love it here to much: few guns-tight gun control,real cuban cigars, lots of fellow American draft dodgers, fast food on every corner and lots of young liberal pussy to keep him happy for a long time. But for a few billion USD we could detain him on Baffin Island indefinitely.  And if you could send us some Republicans to get things straightened out up here it would be much appreciated, we would take Dan Quayle (your media has destroyed him) and at least he can speak english. Oh and feel free to make fun of the french, we Canadians do!
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 9:10:14 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
"If the Iraqi army crossed the Jordan River, I would personally grab a rifle and fight, and die."
View Quote

[rolleyes]
View Quote

Hmmm...

Would that be alone in a normal military unit after going through basic training?

or in some kind of live coverage event with his with his secret service attachement providing local security? "This is Bill Clinton live from the war zone."
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 9:17:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The only firearm I want to see him grab is one he sticks in his mouth to relieve the pressure on his brain.
View Quote

NO! Are you CRAZY!

The loss of vacuum would suck the entire universe into his skull!

OOPS! Sorry, that's Joyceline Elders...

Fire away, Bill!
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 9:41:43 AM EDT
[#13]
I thought he had a single shot Lewinski.[;D]
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 11:29:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

no, no, no.  he'd be made a martyr because he died at the hands of an evil gun.  sarah brady would make him a saint of her organization.  hitlery (while secretly rejoicing at his demise) would use it to further the current trend of gun ownership limitations, and what ever company manufactured that poor rifle that he touched would be sued for assassinating a former president (never mind that he wasn't a good one or that none of the people in the company ever actually pulled the trigger of that rifle to fire the fatal bullet.)

better he choke on a cigar or two!
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 12:04:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Former U.S. president Bill Clinton said yesterday the murder of a man outside a pizza parlour is proof anti-Semitism is on the rise in North America.

David Rosenzweig, 48, father of six, was stabbed July 14 while helping his son with a flat tire on Bathurst St.

"He was killed not over a land dispute or a car, but because he was an Orthodox Jew," Clinton said.
View Quote

Anti-Semitism has been "on the rise" my entire life. Every year it is worse than before. [rolleyes] Never have I seen a news story touting "anti-semitism on the decline." Clearly it has now reached staggering proportions.

Clinton and Gore LOVB jewish interest groups. Why? They are prolific fundraisers and thus pay the best. This is good because it keeps them busy and out of mischief (such as selling out their country to the Chinese for a lousy couple hundred grand...).

Christopher Steven McBride, 20, faces a first-degree murder charge in Rosenzweig's death, which police have not deemed a hate crime. B'Nai Brith, which has reported 96 anti-Semitic incidents in Toronto in the first half of 2002, maintains the murder was motivated by hate.
View Quote

Not a hate crime? Must be the wrong color.

Clinton delighted the crowd by playing sax with the band before dinner and telling them that "If the Iraqi army crossed the Jordan River, I would personally grab a rifle and fight, and die."
View Quote

Yeah.....

Link Posted: 7/30/2002 12:44:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Personally, I will never ever make another Canada joke if'fn ya'll would do it. (deal not intended to extend to French Canadiens)

View Quote

[b] NO DEAL!!!![/b]

Well on second thought Toronto does ship all of its trash to Michigan for disposal....so maybe we do owe you this much.  One more antigun idiot more or less would not be noticed in Canada as we have surfit of them at the moment...

BTW...did you vote for a kiwi today???
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 12:56:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

"If the Iraqi army crossed the Jordan            River, I would personally grab a rifle and fight, and die."
View Quote

[rolleyes]
View Quote

To Quote General Patton; "Your job is not to die for your country," "but to make the other son-of-a-bitch die for his."
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 1:00:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Well on second thought Toronto does ship all of its trash to Michigan for disposal....so maybe we do owe you this much.  One more antigun idiot more or less would not be noticed in Canada as we have surfit of them at the moment...

BTW...did you vote for a kiwi today???
View Quote

Woah there big boy, don't go and dis Michigan.

Remember, come hunting season we have several hundered thousand armed individuals roaming the countryside.  It wouldn't be any great deal to walk across the Ambassador Bridge or Windsor Tunnel and take possession of your unarmed snowball of a country.

Most of you wouldn't notice until Monday when you went to the post office and noticed the flag was different.

You take Clinton, we'll take Crietien and a Liberal to be named later. Deal?
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 1:04:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Will the lies ever stop?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top