Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2002 4:38:35 AM EDT
Any of you guys ever have Gynecomastia a/k/a "bitch tits"?  Did you get them cut out?

A buddy of mine is getting his cut out later this week. It seems like a very drastic thing to do, since they really aren't that obvious.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 5:18:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Is that what Richard Speck has? [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 5:48:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I had it when I was playing football in college, the doc told me it was the result of all the NSAID's I was taking combined with the repeating impacts from hitting.  You couldn't see them but you could feel them and when I got hit it would get sore. I got them removed and was glad I did although if your buddy wasn't getting hit constantly it might not be worth it.

Doc said as soon as the season was over and I was off the motrin and stuff it would go away but I didn't want to wait that long.  If it's hurting him I'd have them cut out, or if he's had them a long time I'd have them removed but if he hasn't had it long, I'd wait. Also make sure he's not taking NSAID's like motrin or aleve and make sure he's not going overboard on calcium and stuff. We were getting calcium supplements and that also agravated it.

crash.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 5:55:40 AM EDT
[#3]
It's also a symptom of long-term marijuana use.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 6:02:11 AM EDT
[#4]
one word:

[size=3][b][violet]MAN-SIERRE ![/violet][/b][/size=3]
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 7:01:13 AM EDT
[#5]
I've had hard tissue under my nips since i was a teen. Sadly, the only cure is likly plastic surgery (which i will undergo Aug 21). It will cost me $3,400, but being as though i am still young, and have the body of a underwear model, it will be more than worth it.

Check out http://www.gynecomastia.org for lots more info
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top