Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2002 6:58:43 PM EDT
Like in Virginia (In areas with a population under 160,000) How do you wear a jacket? Im wondering this because I am planning a camping trip to western VA this fall. So if I have a holster on with my Beretta 8000 in it. How can I wear a jacket and it still be considered Concealed? Maybe some CCW license holders can provide me with some insight.....[?]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 7:06:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I have no experience, but here are my 3 suggestions:

1 wear a waist length jacket with a holster that rides low.

2 wear a drop leg holster

3 wear a shoulder holster that goes over the jacket
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 7:09:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 9:59:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have no experience, but here are my 3 suggestions:

1 wear a waist length jacket with a holster that rides low.

2 wear a drop leg holster

3 wear a shoulder holster that goes over the jacket
View Quote

Just my opinion,but I dont like any of those options. I hope they arent the only choices I have.
The VA law states " It shall be unlawful for a person to intentionally conceal a handgun on his person will be charged with a misdemeanor offense"
Whats your take on that fellow members? Would I be [i]intentionally concealing [/i] if I wore a light un zipperd jacket over it?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top