Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2002 1:49:06 PM EDT
I see its going to be delisted tomorrow. You gonna sell now at a loss or do you have a backup plan?
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 1:52:07 PM EDT
[#1]
The market is closed I think.  Don't think he can sell...
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 2:21:00 PM EDT
[#2]
btt
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 3:08:14 PM EDT
[#3]
CAPITALIST  I posted something in the other thread (pre trade info) started by ANTIUSSA.

Don't get caught in the selloff panic. It just means that NASDAQ no longer recognizes WorldCom's compliance with the requirements to maintain a NASDAQ listing. This does NOT mean that it can't be traded. It will continue to trade over the counter on pink sheets. The trades take longer to execute and some brokerages don't let you trade in .OB listings.

The price will surely go down in the panic created by the delisting announcement. You may be in a position to dollar cost average your current position by picking up more at a price cheaper than what you already paid. This averages your total price down and also averages down the total sell price you need to make a profit.

You feelin' lucky? Or panicky??
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 4:57:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
CAPITALIST  I posted something in the other thread (pre trade info) started by ANTIUSSA.

Don't get caught in the selloff panic. It just means that NASDAQ no longer recognizes WorldCom's compliance with the requirements to maintain a NASDAQ listing. This does NOT mean that it can't be traded. It will continue to trade over the counter on pink sheets. The trades take longer to execute and some brokerages don't let you trade in .OB listings.

The price will surely go down in the panic created by the delisting announcement. You may be in a position to dollar cost average your current position by picking up more at a price cheaper than what you already paid. This averages your total price down and also averages down the total sell price you need to make a profit.

You feelin' lucky? Or panicky??
View Quote

I put in a sell order. I'm into real estate. I thought I'd give this stock trading a try. It was a fucking shitty thing for Worldcom to get thier asses delisted. I'm still gonna give this trading thing several more try's. Give me some ideas on what'll be the next big thing[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top