Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2002 10:29:59 AM EDT
[url]http://www.sacbee.com/state_wire/story/3756882p-4782372c.html[/url]

Too bad the lawn chair was the worst the guy got hit with...

Too bad they called the cops before they had a chance to borrow the neighbor's woodchipper.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 10:37:54 AM EDT
[#1]
"Never again will he be allowed to play alone in his own backyard..."

Jesus Christ! Guess I'm going to have to start packing my pistol around the house!

This guy IS lucky. AND stupid! With the current attitude toward child molesters and the increased awareness on the topic, you'd have to be nuts to try a stunt like this.

Weasel is right, though. It would have been fun to read what the neighbors had done to this scumbag with a drill, some hedgeclippers, and some ordinary household bleach...
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 11:14:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Jesus Christ! Guess I'm going to have to start packing my pistol around the house!

View Quote

You mean you dont already?
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 11:24:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 11:51:50 AM EDT
[#4]
You all know how Richard "The Nightstalker" Ramirez was caught, right?

He was in East LA and tried to carjack someone driving down the street. The problem was that it was someone's Tia and he got dragged out of the car and beat down by the entire neighborhood. The responding officers had to drag the citizens off him to keep him alive.

Street justice works best sometimes. If only the LAPD had been a little slower responding...
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 11:54:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

You mean you dont already?
View Quote

I was about to say the same thing.

And big kudos to those neighbors.  That's what a community is all about.  Someone messes with your neighbor, or his kids, and you make sure things get taken care of.  This is effectively, a happy ending.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 12:03:04 PM EDT
[#6]
They should have beat him to death! [:(!]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 12:14:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 12:17:29 PM EDT
[#8]
I think I would have pinned him to the ground too.....

.....with a pitch fork through his back.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 12:35:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 12:37:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Imagine the moral outrage on this board if the cops had beaten him.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 2:10:37 PM EDT
[#11]
In response to the questions above, no, I currently don't carry around the house.

Never felt a need for it until now, really...

What a pathetic world we live in. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if some leftist wacko presses charges against the father for using "unreasonable" force!
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 3:04:26 PM EDT
[#12]
I wouldnt be surprised at ANYTHING these days! Like I was telling Mojo last week, If I got invited to a nudist colony I would have my N.A.A Mini in the crack of my ass!

You should see the look on peoples faces when I answer the door with the butt of a .38 sticking out of my waistband.

And yes,when I shower its on the toilet tank in a zip lock bag
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 3:10:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I think I would have pinned him to the ground too.....

.....with a pitch fork through his back.
View Quote

Ansd a couple thru the nut sack!
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 3:16:08 PM EDT
[#14]
If it was my back yard , my 3 dogs would have had a good meal. They don't tolerate anyone even near the fence that they don't know.

Of course my 6 kids are mean as hell too [:D]

They should have beat him to death...........
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 7:35:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Your're fucking kidding right?   I really hope you are just blowing and don't really mean that,post a big smiley face next time you make a comment like that so we will know you are not a DIP-SHIT.

Bob  [8D]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 7:44:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Your're fucking kidding right?   I really hope you are just blowing and don't really mean that,post a big smiley face next time you make a comment like that so we will know you are not a DIP-SHIT.

Bob  [8D]
View Quote
No, there are some on this board who think that everything a cop does it wrong, even if it's right.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 2:33:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

When you put on the badge and take the oath, while you are granted the presumption of rectitude, you forfeit the luxury of being able to "lose it" and do a flamenco on some scumbags face. Has to be that way or LEOs become judge, jury, and executioner.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 4:05:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Of course we'd be outraged!  Beaten?  The cops have guns, don't they?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top