Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2002 5:01:23 AM EDT
He is only about 24 votes behind...

However the 2nd place girl has taken the lead in terms of momentum.....

Come on guys lets help a shooter win!!!!

Its a new day so we can ALL vote again....

Edited because I F'd up the link!!
[url]http://www.incubator.co.nz/holdenpromotion/voteonly/profile.asp?id=05A31BE6-8327-11D6-A9D4-0000F822853E&sport=&searchtxt=%23%23[/url]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 5:33:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Just got this update from a NZ friend.
Thanks for your help people  

Today he competed in the mens 50 meter rifle prone pairs with Steven Pedderson, they placed 5th.

Two Kiwi women have won the double trap pairs event.

Since 1st posting this on a few boards yesterday he's moved from 10th place up to 6th & is gaining on 5th.

It appears you can vote more than once, possibly with a new IP each time? So if you can manage to drop in & vote a few more times befor the contest ends on the 5th August that would be really great.

Link Posted: 7/29/2002 5:55:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I voted. Hopefully today this thread will receive a [b]tremendous[/b] response and he will pull ahead in the polls. That would be [b]super[/b]!
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 7:20:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Wow how tremendous!!

He is only 106 votes out of 4th place!!

I am tremendously certain that he will move up today!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top