Link Posted: 7/28/2002 10:49:54 PM EDT
[#1]
This should answer your question

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=134617[/url]
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 11:12:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 11:42:00 PM EDT
[#3]
It's just high end spray can paint. I just did it last weekend and haven't fired it yet. So, no info on how it'll hold up yet. I was very concerned about that my self. It was one of those things that a few people talked about doing, but no one would actually do it. I did it to see if it would work, and how it would look. So far, so good. I've had several offers to buy it but I'm not sure what I want to do just yet. I do want to get an Orlite mag and paint it to match. I akso want to do one with full size hand guards. There's a gun show next month. Maybe I'll sell it/trade it there and do another one in a standard 20".
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 11:45:29 PM EDT
[#4]
How about bowflage?  People paint their guns with it.  I also hear you can easily remove it if you mess up or get tired of it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top