Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/28/2002 6:54:24 PM EDT
This really pissed me off, and saddened me too. I was at K-mart this afternoon, sitting in the "Laff Lab" waiting for my parents to finish at the checkout counter, when I saw a man, a woman, and a little boy over by the claw machines. The man (which apparently was the boy's dad), was trying to capture one of the toys, while his son was beside him lightly knocking on the side of the claw machine beside it. His mom was sitting at the table behind them. I didnt think much of it until I looked at the dad at the exact moment he yelled "Stop it!!" to the boy while he punched him, hard, in the stomach, causing him to gasp for breath and begin to cry helplessly. I was about to say something, but for some reason, the words wouldnt come, so I threw that man a cold, mean look and muttered loudly to my parents about creeps who hit their children. I really cant stand seeing children hit, it really hurts me inside...
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 7:01:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, that Dad was a real man! [rolleyes]

Obviously an idiot, in need of a good old a$$ whoppin! [pissed]

I do believe, if you had called the police, you could have pressed charges against the POS.
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 7:21:48 PM EDT
[#2]
That is child abuse!

That bastard should pay!
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 7:33:27 PM EDT
[#3]
WTF???

That man obviously needs to pull his head out of his a$$...but then again, his face, his a$$, what's the difference?[;D]

Somebody should report him.  People like that won't listen if you just tell them to stop.  Some kind of harsh punishment is needed for such bloody idiots.
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 7:41:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Man, I keep getting terrifying flashbacks of the painful look apon the boy's face after his dad punched him....it brings tears to my eyes thinking about what else his dad probably does to him...creepy bastard [:(!]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top