Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/31/2012 4:23:16 PM EDT
Anyone watching tonight?

Looks like Capt nut job is tied in with his kid and the hippie. I'm sure that will go over well..
Link Posted: 8/31/2012 4:24:13 PM EDT
[#1]
OP

I want you to think about what you posted.
Link Posted: 8/31/2012 4:24:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
OP

K
Link Posted: 8/31/2012 4:27:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OP

K
and?

Link Posted: 8/31/2012 4:27:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I watched it last week, and will continue to watch it.

In my rookie opinion, I think dredging under the ice is actually a better idea in lots of ways then on open water.  Lots of additional risks too.  But weather isn't a factor now.  Before, all the little dredges would have to come in with even a little bit of rough water.
Link Posted: 8/31/2012 4:27:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP

K

I thought about it and I don't know what your talking about.
Link Posted: 8/31/2012 4:28:43 PM EDT
[#6]
I can't decide if I want to bang that chick or tell her to STFU.
Link Posted: 8/31/2012 4:29:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

In my rookie opinion, I think dredging under the ice is actually a better idea in lots of ways then on open water.  Lots of additional risks too.  But weather isn't a factor now.  Before, all the little dredges would have to come in with even a little bit of rough water.

I agree. As long as you can keep the swimmer warm he could be under the ice for a long time. I wonder how long you can dredge in one spot?
Link Posted: 8/31/2012 4:30:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

How about both?
Link Posted: 8/31/2012 4:30:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about both?

this
Link Posted: 8/31/2012 4:52:07 PM EDT
[#10]
The one own now is last weeks. I just made me a drink and am ready for the new one next.
Link Posted: 8/31/2012 4:54:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP

K

Bueller..... Bueller...
Link Posted: 8/31/2012 4:54:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree. As long as you can keep the swimmer warm he could be under the ice for a long time. I wonder how long you can dredge in one spot?

Until you're done.
Link Posted: 8/31/2012 4:56:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP

K

Bueller..... Bueller...

Reality TV is shit.

Post a picture of the chick on the show and maybe I will give you a pass.  I will definitely give you a pass if she has nice tits like that chick on Storage Wars.
Link Posted: 8/31/2012 4:57:23 PM EDT
[#14]
How can you spell the name of a show, you are currently watching, incorrectly???? This country is sad....
Link Posted: 8/31/2012 4:59:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP

K

Bueller..... Bueller...

Where is the Bearing Sea?  Never heard of it.

Link Posted: 8/31/2012 5:02:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP

K

Bueller..... Bueller...

Next to wheel ocean
Link Posted: 8/31/2012 5:07:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP

K

Bueller..... Bueller...

Next to wheel ocean

I guess you still need to think about it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2012 5:10:16 PM EDT
[#18]
I spelled bering sea with an a. The next to wheel ocean was a joke. Wheel bearing.
Link Posted: 8/31/2012 5:11:33 PM EDT
[#19]
u guys are great for anybody needing a good laugh.....best threads of the day so far....
Link Posted: 8/31/2012 5:13:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
u guys are great for anybody needing a good laugh.....best threads of the day so far....

Glad to help out
Link Posted: 8/31/2012 5:51:33 PM EDT
[#21]
did ya see the nugget that one ole boy brought up

Trying to talk like them.

Link Posted: 8/31/2012 5:53:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
How can you spell the name of a show, you are currently watching, incorrectly???? This country is sad....

Multiple puncuation, -5 points.
Link Posted: 8/31/2012 6:02:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What I can't figure out is why they don't GPS mark the locations that were successful in the summer and start there n the winter, they seem to just be guessing.
Link Posted: 8/31/2012 6:18:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Its called automatic spelling corrections.
Link Posted: 8/31/2012 6:18:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
did ya see the nugget that one ole boy brought up

Trying to talk like them.

That was nice!
Link Posted: 8/31/2012 6:19:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What I can't figure out is why they don't GPS mark the locations that were successful in the summer and start there n the winter, they seem to just be guessing.

I thought they all had claims and they had to stick to their areas?
Link Posted: 8/31/2012 7:03:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have no idea

It would make sense to me to at least prospect your claim in the summer when you can move around easier (boat) versus bring constrained by the hole in the ice and cord length.
Link Posted: 8/31/2012 7:10:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Her?

Link Posted: 9/7/2012 6:17:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

According to this http://www.akmining.com/mine/bering_sea_gold_the_nome_gold_rush.htm Nome's offshore East and West Beach are open for "recreational miners" (that would be The Clark and the Lazy Gator).
The Shamrock is probably the only outfit that's operating under an actual claim (based on the HP rating of their pump).

Link Posted: 9/7/2012 6:18:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Reality TV is shit.

Post a picture of the chick on the show and maybe I will give you a pass.  I will definitely give you a pass if she has nice tits like that chick on Storage Wars.

Her Tits are Fake.

Link Posted: 9/7/2012 6:19:06 PM EDT
[#31]
So who died? They listed a name in the closing credits, I had already deleted the recording so I missed it.
Link Posted: 9/7/2012 6:20:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

She has a mustache.  I'm out.
Link Posted: 9/7/2012 6:23:34 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

So who died? They listed a name in the closing credits, I had already deleted the recording so I missed it.

last time a show on discovery channel did that, it turned out the guy offed himself

Link Posted: 9/7/2012 6:26:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Wondering that myself.  Googled the name but nothing came up.
Link Posted: 9/7/2012 6:32:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone died?
Link Posted: 9/7/2012 7:40:42 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Reality TV is shit.

Her Tits are Fake.

If their in my had they aren't fake.

Link Posted: 9/8/2012 4:17:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone died?

John Patrick bunce

Just started watching so I didn't recognize the name.  

Link Posted: 9/8/2012 4:27:00 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Someone died?

It amazes me they all don't.

Link to my opinion/ tech discussion on the show

Link Posted: 9/8/2012 4:59:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone died?

John Patrick bunce

From his aunt’s Facebook page:
“Please pray for my family….we lost our nephew at age 25 from an accidental gunshot Frinday night…he was like a son, he lived in Nome, Alaska and was part ownership of the dredge “The Clark” on Bering Sea Gold..His name is John Bunce. “

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/09/05/discovery-channel-continues-to-pull-in-big-ratings-with-bering-sea-gold-under-the-ice-and-yukon-men/147353/

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/bering-sea-gold/under-the-ice/the-clark.html
Link Posted: 9/8/2012 5:22:17 AM EDT
[#40]
I keep watching that show and every time I see that hippie and his daughter, I keep thinking to myself.  This is what happens when you are a liberal dope smoker and you get old.  I can't think of a single good reason to have him anywhere near a money making operation.  Somebody really should beat the hippie out of him.  The daughter is almost as bad.   At least the idiot running that operation isn't afraid of a little hard work.

I kind of miss the chain smoking captian from last season that had anger issues.  The guy that broke the glass over the owners head in the after show.  He was an idiot, but I thought he'd be the one to smash the hippie's face in.
Link Posted: 9/8/2012 5:32:09 AM EDT
[#41]
I wanted to watch it but the chick's dad just pisses me the fuck off, ever since the beginning of the first season.
Link Posted: 9/8/2012 6:11:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone died?

John Patrick bunce

“Please pray for my family….we lost our nephew at age 25 from an accidental gunshot Frinday night…he was like a son, he lived in Nome, Alaska and was part ownership of the dredge “The Clark” on Bering Sea Gold..His name is John Bunce. “

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/09/05/discovery-channel-continues-to-pull-in-big-ratings-with-bering-sea-gold-under-the-ice-and-yukon-men/147353/

Dang. Thats too bad.
Link Posted: 9/8/2012 6:12:05 AM EDT
[#43]
I'm just watching last nights episode right now..
Link Posted: 9/8/2012 6:14:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone died?

John Patrick bunce

I DID NOT shoot anybody
Link Posted: 9/8/2012 6:29:06 AM EDT
[#45]
LOL. He wants a full page cursive apology letter.
Link Posted: 9/8/2012 6:29:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone died?

John Patrick bunce

I DID NOT shoot anybody

??
Link Posted: 9/8/2012 6:32:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Theese guys are nuts. One group had to free dive to get their air like and mask back. No backup mask or line? No dive tanks or regulators incase of an emergency, No emergency bottle while the guy is on the compressor. Why is no one wearing a freaken dry suit? Its like they rounded up a bunch of assholes and give them give cards to walmart.
Link Posted: 9/8/2012 6:39:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Theese guys are nuts. One group had to free dive to get their air like and mask back. No backup mask or line? No dive tanks or regulators incase of an emergency, No emergency bottle while the guy is on the compressor. Why is no one wearing a freaken dry suit? Its like they rounded up a bunch of assholes and give them give cards to walmart.

That free dive was crazy. A simple SCUBA setup would have made that much safer.
Link Posted: 9/8/2012 7:21:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They could also buy the cameraman with a scuba setup a six pack to go get it for them.

I always wonder when a diver is choking on smoke in the air line, or has a frozen regulator and is drowning, will the cameraman film him until he is dead or will he loan him some air?
Link Posted: 9/8/2012 7:35:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They could also buy the cameraman with a scuba setup a six pack to go get it for them.

I always wonder when a diver is choking on smoke in the air line, or has a frozen regulator and is drowning, will the cameraman film him until he is dead or will he loan him some air?

Good question. I am sure if it was a life or death situation they would step in.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top