Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2002 10:29:59 AM EDT
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=135344

Sorry guys.  Coulnd't resist.  I've been hanging around ar15.com for a while now (I believe the term "lurker" has been applied to me:)), just not posting except now and then.  But I, like many others out there, have come to appreciate Eric's input in many a subject.

Hope to meet him soon some day (October maybe?)

Link Posted: 7/28/2002 10:31:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, come on down, [b]ShakyJake![/b]

You're as welcome as rain at the Hun Farm!

Eric The(Hospitable)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 10:34:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=135344

Hope to meet him soon some day (October maybe?)

View Quote

Hey Eric.  Am I correct in remembering a post that a "gathering" would take place down there in October?
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 10:48:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Hey Eric.  Am I correct in remembering a post that a "gathering" would take place down there in October?
View Quote

Yup. Goatboy will be down as well.
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 4:31:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm gonna be travelling all around that whole month... If I were able to swing through, somebody would let me run a few rounds through their precious.. wouldn't they? My toys won't be able to fly around with me!!

If not, I'll just kick it by the beer cooler [:D]
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 4:42:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Badseed, if you make it there,
I'll supply guns and bullets for ya.

BTW, at the last one, people were offering others the chance to shoot their gun more often than they were shooting it themselves.

It's just plain fun.

TXLEWIS

Link Posted: 7/28/2002 4:44:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Post from ShakyJake -
Hey Eric. Am I correct in remembering a post that a "gathering" would take place down there in October?
View Quote

Yes, on October 11-12-13! Be there or be square!

And [b]Badseed[/b], you're welcome as well, as is everyone within the sound of my voice...

...or the view of this Board, might be a better way to put it!

And you may shoot just about any weapon that will be there - we're such a giving bunch![:D]

Link Posted: 7/28/2002 4:45:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 4:53:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Excellent... perhaps I can swing buy a firearms emporium and get a case of q31 to hand out like candy! (that way I don't feel like a freeloader[beer])
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 5:12:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Post from ShakyJake -
Hey Eric. Am I correct in remembering a post that a "gathering" would take place down there in October?
View Quote

Yes, on October 11-12-13! Be there or be square!

And [b]Badseed[/b], you're welcome as well, as is everyone within the sound of my voice...

...or the view of this Board, might be a better way to put it!

And you may shoot just about any weapon that will be there - we're such a giving bunch![:D]

View Quote

this is in texas right?
hit me with the address and info.
i will try to make it up there!
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 5:14:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Getting a reply from Mr. E. T. Hun, Esq. is a rite of passage at AR15.c_m, for sure. But its difficulty to attain roughly equals the difficulty of getting a house cat to purr, or conversely, to scratch.

When you receive a direct reply from Imbroglio you know you have arrived, however, as Imbroglio is like the wind.
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 5:42:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Getting a reply from Mr. E. T. Hun, Esq. is a rite of passage at AR15.c_m, for sure. But its difficulty to attain roughly equals the difficulty of getting a house cat to purr, or conversely, to scratch.

When you receive a direct reply from Imbroglio you know you have arrived, however, as Imbroglio is like the wind.
View Quote

Not true. Imbro contributes regularly in the technical forums. He knows his stuff...
When you've been banned by Striker and insulted by MM...you will have snatched the pebble from the Arfcom hand...[smoke]
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 6:28:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Dang! Everyone is being so generous with the weaponry that I might leave my stuff at home to avoid all that nasty cleaning.[:D]

Tanerite anyone?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top