Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/28/2002 12:25:53 AM EDT
Or post drunk for that matter.  

Blame Canada!
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 12:28:48 AM EDT
[#1]
How are college students supposed to survive then?  I mean, at $0.10 per meal, there's sooooo much more money left over for beer.

[beer]Beer Good.[beer]

FOTBR
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 12:31:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
How are college students supposed to survive then?  I mean, at $0.10 per meal, there's sooooo much more money left over for beer.

[beer]Beer Good.[beer]

FOTBR
View Quote

If you can't get beer for free in college you don't deserve to drink asshole.  [;D]

More money for guns.

[shotgun]Guns Good.[shotgun]

Link Posted: 7/28/2002 12:35:47 AM EDT
[#3]
IBTL!

Yeah, scoring booze in college was always a challenge willing to be met by future prosperous young adults.  Myself included.  

Beer, of course, being one of the four food groups, replaces bread (both have yeast, and wheat, right?).  Ramen, of course, is one of the others, along with Pizza and caffeine products.  
(taco bell falls in there somewhere I'm sure)
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 12:40:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If you can't get beer for free in college you don't deserve to drink asshole.  [;D]

More money for guns.

View Quote

Hey, I'm not an asshole -- I drink plenty of free beer.  I also drink plenty of beer that I pay for (Not many people stick around during the summer, which makes it hard to find free beer).

Besides, most of my food-savings end up being spent on ammo.

[heavy]Ammo Best.[heavy]

FOTBR
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 12:48:21 AM EDT
[#5]

More money for guns.

View Quote

That would explain where my $10G student loan went......... [rail]
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 12:54:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That would explain where my $10G student loan went......... [rail]
View Quote

Depending what you got for it, you could be my personal hero for today.
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 1:12:21 AM EDT
[#7]
here we go, what I bought with my $10G student load (some did go to school and rent, but not most [:D]

I bought an all original SP1, beautiful condition
I bought an M1 Garand, Springfield, '44
I bought 5 SKS rifles in various configs, including the B model that used AK mags
I bought a Browning Hi-Power
I bought a Smith and Wesson 586
I bought a Smith and Wesson model 10, heavy barrel Bo Mar sights, beautiful trigger for PPC shooting
I bought a Ljungmann in 6.5x55
I bought a .357 mag single action revolver (can't remember make or model now)
I bought a ROHM .22 single action revolver (POS)
I bought a CZ75, not the B model, all factory Parkerizing, not the enamel or Blue (I still have this, my favourite 9mm, you can see where my fingers have worn away the park, over 20,000 rounds through it now)
I bought a beautifully color hardened Springfield TrapDoor in 45-70 (a remake, not an original from the 1800s)
I think that is all I bought in those 5 months, I traded for other stuff, I still have a lot of it, but not all (that ROHM is gone thank GOD!)
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 11:03:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
here we go, what I bought with my $10G student load (some did go to school and rent, but not most [:D]

I bought an all original SP1, beautiful condition
I bought an M1 Garand, Springfield, '44
I bought 5 SKS rifles in various configs, including the B model that used AK mags
I bought a Browning Hi-Power
I bought a Smith and Wesson 586
I bought a Smith and Wesson model 10, heavy barrel Bo Mar sights, beautiful trigger for PPC shooting
I bought a Ljungmann in 6.5x55
I bought a .357 mag single action revolver (can't remember make or model now)
I bought a ROHM .22 single action revolver (POS)
I bought a CZ75, not the B model, all factory Parkerizing, not the enamel or Blue (I still have this, my favourite 9mm, you can see where my fingers have worn away the park, over 20,000 rounds through it now)
I bought a beautifully color hardened Springfield TrapDoor in 45-70 (a remake, not an original from the 1800s)
I think that is all I bought in those 5 months, I traded for other stuff, I still have a lot of it, but not all (that ROHM is gone thank GOD!)
View Quote

Sweet.  You are todays personal hero [:)]
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 11:06:17 AM EDT
[#9]
You drink asshole?  [x]

Quoted:
If you can't get beer for free in college you don't deserve to drink asshole.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 11:10:34 AM EDT
[#10]
I gave up pizza for a semester to buy my first AR. It was great. I saved enough money to buy the AR, AND I lost weight and got laid more as a result.

One of my favorite posters of all time has a tiki god statue and the quote below:
Tiki God says: "No money for Honey Brown Lager? What you think student loan for!"
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 11:15:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You drink asshole?  [x]

Quoted:
If you can't get beer for free in college you don't deserve to drink asshole.
View Quote
View Quote

...must be one of those wacky fraternity stunts?
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 11:40:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 11:41:19 AM EDT
[#13]
McUZI

Was

H????E####R_____E
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top