Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2002 6:35:06 PM EDT
Does anyone know where the NRA gunshow is being held at in Kansas City this weekend?  I can't find the location anywhere
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 7:07:00 PM EDT
[#1]
It is at the KCI Expo Center, or some such place. If you go north on I 29 towards KCI you will see a sign for the Harley Davidson plant. I think it is exit 112. Turn right here (east) and then take the first left at the stop light. You can't miss the place,on the left side of the road. Lotsa great stuff, light on the beanie babies and beef jerky crowd. Wayne LaPierre was there was walking around shooting the shit with people.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 7:15:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!! Your a lifesaver...
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 7:26:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm glad LaPierre is out mingling with the common folk. I hope he also gets an earful of "let the ban disappear."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top