Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2002 4:39:14 PM EDT
well, not as much as the dog ran into my car.  seems he was so focussed on chasing the rabbit that ran in front of me he plowed right into the car..babump!  poor guy didn't get hurt too bad cuz he was hauling ass back where he came from in no time..i on the other hand got a small dent by the passenger side front wheel.

people should leash their pets, i know my dog would have done the exact same thing had she gotten the chance to run free.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 4:46:23 PM EDT
[#1]
[usa]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 5:49:38 PM EDT
[#2]
My sister's dog got hit by a tractor, and lived, for a few hours.

Very traumatic for her immediate family.

Farm dogs running free is the way it around here. With freedom comes risk, even for a dog.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 5:56:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 6:47:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I know this is a sensitive subject, but Aimless, your post....well,

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I couldn't help it.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 6:55:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
well, not as much as the dog ran into my car.  seems he was so focussed on chasing the rabbit that ran in front of me he plowed right into the car..babump!  poor guy didn't get hurt too bad cuz he was hauling ass back where he came from in no time..i on the other hand got a small dent by the passenger side front wheel.
View Quote

Sue him....
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 10:24:41 PM EDT
[#6]
my gf said sue him too..heheh.  wish i knew who it was so i could give them a talking too.  i'm not trying to intimidate them, but i used to work at a vet clinic and i know what can happen if you're stupid and let your dog run around loose..especially in a city.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 10:34:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

people should leash their pets, i know my dog would have done the exact same thing had she gotten the chance to run free.
View Quote

AND? you made this a thread/ get a life/ get over it,,its a friggen dog,,don't get rapped up in the possibles of its dumb ass life. If you can't accidentally run over a dog, how do you expect to possibly get over justifiably killing a human,,get off the couch!
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 10:41:57 PM EDT
[#8]
wtf was that about?  4 posts huh?
[:K]

btw i don't plan on killing anyone.  i'm sure anyone who has doesn't "get over it", i don't care what the circumstances.

i just thought it was an interesting story.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 10:50:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

AND? you made this a thread/ get a life/ get over it,,its a friggen dog,,don't get rapped up in the possibles of its dumb ass life. If you can't accidentally run over a dog, how do you expect to possibly get over justifiably killing a human,,get off the couch!
View Quote

Welcome back, BOG.

Link Posted: 7/28/2002 1:45:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Every newbie post isnt BOG,

Im not even going to comment on this I got too much shit on the "almost had to shoot my neighbors dog" post

Ok shoot ank kill all the dogs you want, whatever.......
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 1:55:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

snip

View Quote

Jeez, lighten up bud.  I'm just having a little fun with the trolls, m'kay?

Besides, DonR gave me 26,854 chances to guess right and I'm only on my second or third guess. [:)]

Relax.

Link Posted: 7/28/2002 1:58:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

snip

View Quote

Jeez, lighten up bud.  I'm just having a little fun with the trolls, m'kay?

Besides, DonR gave me 26,854 chances to guess right and I'm only on my second or third guess. [:)]

Relax.

View Quote

Ok, I know, I get emails from BOG all the time, do you guys?? Oh by the way 700 posts!!

Link Posted: 7/28/2002 2:03:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Ok, I know, I get emails from BOG all the time, do you guys?? Oh by the way 700 posts!!

View Quote

Nah, the email address in my profile isn't working.  I really should change it so BOG could email me.  [:D]

Congrats on 700

Link Posted: 7/29/2002 10:57:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Who/What the hell is "BOG"...?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top