Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2002 2:10:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 2:20:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Here's old Charlie before his collapse

Charles E. Snyder, Major, USAF (Retired)

[IMG]http://www.snyderstreasures.com/eBay/CERetouch.jpg[/IMG]
Major Charles E. Snyder, Jr.,  USAF (Retired), is an internationally recognized dealer in quality militaria - of all armies and all wars - from antiquity to the present.  He has over 40 years of collecting experience as a buyer, seller, and trader and more than 30 years as a renowned dealer and promoter of collectible arms and militaria shows - from California to New England, from Houston, TX to Allentown, PA.
    He currently hosts one show a year in the Baltimore, Maryland area - the 37th Annual Collectible Arms and Militaria Show and Sale, coming in March 2002. Details are in the box, below.  He also attends more than 10 shows a year as a dealer and exhibitor. Ebay has been so successful, it is difficult to break away, except for the very BEST shows.  His award-winning displays at many of the major shows have ranged from Allied Fighting Knives of World War II to one of the largest displays of original Adolf Hitler Vienna-period watercolors ever open to the public.
    His military service career in the United States Air Force spanned more than 20 years, with combat tours in both Korea and Vietnam.  His last posting was at the prestigious National War College in Fort McNair, Washington, DC, as Operations Officer.
    He is a writer and columnist for The Military Trader magazine and has regular features and articles appearing  in The Big Show Journal and Arms and Armour Magazine.
    He recently collaborated with Chase Haddock in writing Treasure Trove: The Looting of the Third Reich,  the ground-breaking book on personality items of many of the most notorious figures of World War II that were brought back by GIs after the war.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 2:24:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Damn disrespectful kids [V]
View Quote

Yes, I did email the Major. And at Sixty-five years old, I am well into my second childhood. So nice of you to notice my youthfull zest for life, and not notice my not so svelt, youthfull appearance.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 2:35:19 PM EDT
[#3]
LMFAO...

Great parody thread.

the_reject
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 2:43:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I thought maybe it was your uncle Sam....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top