Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/22/2012 4:28:58 PM EDT
I saw a Wisconsin plate today and right underneath that was a recall Gov Walker sticker.

First California and now Wisconsin is sending their liberals to us..........Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Link Posted: 8/22/2012 4:29:35 PM EDT
[#1]
When Texas goes blue, the country will fall.
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 4:32:05 PM EDT
[#2]
They fouled their nests and move to greener fields to destroy.

Link Posted: 8/22/2012 4:34:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Damned parasitic viruses.
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 4:35:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I understand the frustration, but if this actually holds true (the idea that liberals are fleeing liberal states and invading conservative ones), then it stands to reason that the liberal states they're leaving are becoming more conservative. After all, nobody seems to notice any conservatives invading their state. It seems reasonable then, to infer that conservatives are staying put, while liberals are migratory. So then, it would stand to reason that once liberal states will eventually become conservative strongholds.

Yes? No?
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 4:36:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I understand the frustration, but if this actually holds true (the idea that liberals are fleeing liberal states and invading conservative ones), then it stands to reason that the liberal states they're leaving are becoming more conservative. After all, nobody seems to notice any conservatives invading their state. It seems reasonable then, to infer that conservatives are staying put, while liberals are migratory. So then, it would stand to reason that once liberal states will eventually become conservative strongholds.

Yes? No?

Replaced by illegals?
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 4:38:24 PM EDT
[#6]
I've heard similar remarks from numerous Texans on Arfcom and in my family.

Texas is the last, best hope of rational, conservative people... but the leftists know that.
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 4:54:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes? No?

Replaced by illegals?

They're declining, due to our suck-ass economy.
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 4:56:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes? No?

Replaced by illegals?

Yip. Who would have thought Barack Obama would sell more guns and get rid of more illegal immigrants than a Republican!

Link Posted: 8/22/2012 4:57:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes? No?

Replaced by illegals?

Yip. Who would have thought Barack Obama would sell more guns and get rid of more illegal immigrants than a Republican!

Sort of an unintended consequence, but there it is.
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 5:05:22 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I saw a Wisconsin plate today and right underneath that was a recall Gov Walker sticker.

First California and now Wisconsin is sending their liberals to us..........Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

I hope you smiled right big, gave them a middle finger salute, and hollered "Bless yall's hearts" at them. It's the 'neighborly' thing to do.

Link Posted: 8/22/2012 5:07:56 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I understand the frustration, but if this actually holds true (the idea that liberals are fleeing liberal states and invading conservative ones), thenit stands to reason that the liberal states they're leaving are becoming more conservative. After all, nobody seems to notice any conservatives invading their state. It seems reasonable then, to infer that conservatives are staying put, while liberals are migratory. So then, it would stand to reason that once liberal states will eventually become conservative strongholds.

Yes? No?

No...

What stands to reason is that they have bankrupted their states and have come to Texas to suck off of us.

Link Posted: 8/22/2012 5:09:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I understand the frustration, but if this actually holds true (the idea that liberals are fleeing liberal states and invading conservative ones), thenit stands to reason that the liberal states they're leaving are becoming more conservative. After all, nobody seems to notice any conservatives invading their state. It seems reasonable then, to infer that conservatives are staying put, while liberals are migratory. So then, it would stand to reason that once liberal states will eventually become conservative strongholds.

Yes? No?

No...

What stands to reason is that they have bankrupted their states and have come to Texas to suck off of us.

Fair enough. So, this means that Texas is becoming less conservative, and California is becoming more conservative?
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 5:36:36 PM EDT
[#13]
GO HOME YOU F@CKING LIB YANKEE"S !!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 5:43:41 PM EDT
[#14]
The disease will spread.
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 5:47:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes? No?

No...

That might be funny if it had any thing to do with the reality of which states are sucking of the others....

Link Posted: 8/22/2012 5:52:01 PM EDT
[#16]
The libs are there looking for a new tit to suck on
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 5:53:29 PM EDT
[#17]
"They're" not sending them, you're letting them in.
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 5:54:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yes? No?

No.  More times than not, they leave their offspring behind.
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 5:54:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yes? No?

The liberals that moved down south from up north moved because the taxes were generally too high.

Wonder why the taxes were too high... because of their liberal policies.

Its funny hearing people I know who moved down south bitch about how things aren't what they are like up north..

Well, duh.
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 5:55:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes? No?

No...

That might be funny if it had any thing to do with the reality of which states are sucking of the others....

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jimp6995/2987025203_fc2c517522_o.jpg

Link Posted: 8/22/2012 5:58:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes? No?

No...

Look at it  like rats leaving a sinking ship.
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 6:46:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes? No?

The liberals that moved down south from up north moved because the taxes were generally too high.

Wonder why the taxes were too high... because of their liberal policies.

Its funny hearing people I know who moved down south bitch about how things aren't what they are like up north..

Well, duh.

I just hadvthat discussion. Woman I work with said that she wouldn't move because you may need to send your kid to private school. I pointed out that if we moved that we would realistically save about 7, 000 a year in taxes... more then making up for the price of private school.
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 6:47:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Please take a few thousand Oregonians while your at it...please?
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 6:48:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Meh, I came from Wisconsin and supported Gov. Walker.

We can keep the liberals back in Madison though...

I presume they were on their way to 'keep it weird' Austin?
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 6:49:28 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Who would have thought Barack Obama would sell more guns and get rid of more illegal immigrants than a Republican!

QFT

Link Posted: 8/22/2012 6:49:42 PM EDT
[#26]
You are frowning over this but it brings a tears of happiness to mine.   The fewer liberals in my state WI, the better we may actually be able to turn it around and continue on our path of 17 months.
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 6:50:09 PM EDT
[#27]
They don't call it the rust belt without reason.

Link Posted: 8/22/2012 6:51:03 PM EDT
[#28]
The Texas heat will break them...
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 6:53:11 PM EDT
[#29]
We don't want them back here either. Maybe they got lost on their way to Florida.
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 8:26:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Yes? No?

No one notices conservatives cause we don't fuck with other peoples lifestyles.
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 8:51:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Unfortunately, we also grow 'em here...

Link Posted: 8/22/2012 8:59:59 PM EDT
[#32]
I think they knew what they where doing when they sent all the Katrina folk here. More Dem voters.
They are still here suckin the tit of Texas!
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 9:47:59 PM EDT
[#33]
smoking craters is more likely

Quoted:

Yes? No?

Link Posted: 8/22/2012 10:04:07 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes? No?

No...

Do you actually believe that shit? Chart needs to be clarified by population. Low population states pay little in taxes versus the amount of federal infrastructure such as military posts and highways etc. We do not "suck" off the rest of the country. How about a chart that shows where the welfare dollars go?

Link Posted: 8/22/2012 10:32:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Is there a special "stamp" i need to get for them on my hunting license??

Mitt Romney , Paul Ryan , OPSEC  or the RNC did not approve this message
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 11:06:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
GO HOME YOU F@CKING LIB YANKEE"S !!!!!!!!!

This.
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 11:24:53 PM EDT
[#37]
A gal I know in Austin sent me an cellphone pic of a t-shirt she saw there.

It said "AUSTIN SUCKS... now go back to California and tell your friends".

Stand by for Aspenification.
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 11:44:06 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm optimistic that they are just on vacation and will return to their home state.
Link Posted: 8/22/2012 11:51:04 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

They're tapping Arizona from what I've seen too. Seems that at times, I see more California plates on I10 than I do Arizona.

And the snowbirds aren't even in town yet.

Link Posted: 8/23/2012 12:05:06 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quoted:

They're tapping Arizona from what I've seen too. Seems that at times, I see more California plates on I10 than I do Arizona.

And the snowbirds aren't even in town yet.

Agreed.
Link Posted: 8/23/2012 12:36:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
When Texas goes blue, the country will fall.

Not happening anytime soon.
Link Posted: 8/23/2012 12:43:04 AM EDT
[#42]
One possible reason:
People complain about their gun laws.....then almost every Texan says "Move to Texas"
Link Posted: 8/23/2012 1:14:08 AM EDT
[#43]

If only we could uproot DFW, Houston, El Paso, and Austin and drop them in California.

Link Posted: 8/23/2012 1:14:47 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

One possible reason:

People complain about their gun laws.....then almost every Texan says "Move to Texas"

No. We don't.

We say, that sucks. Texas is full. Stop electing dumbasses.

Link Posted: 8/23/2012 1:43:42 AM EDT
[#45]
I'm sure you got a few of ours.

Sorry.
Link Posted: 8/23/2012 2:04:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Yes? No?

Only if the relative numbers of liberals and conservatives remains constant.  If the number of liberals is increasing, we're doomed.
Link Posted: 8/23/2012 2:06:44 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes? No?

No...

Transfer payments to buy support for federal unity.

Seriously.

Link Posted: 8/23/2012 3:36:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes? No?

No...

Do you actually believe that shit? Chart needs to be clarified by population. Low population states pay little in taxes versus the amount of federal infrastructure such as military posts and highways etc. We do not "suck" off the rest of the country. How about a chart that shows where the welfare dollars go?  

Here ya go.... looks pretty consistent with the initial chart, lots of welfare dollars going to southern "red" states.
Link Posted: 8/23/2012 3:50:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Doing my best to make them uncomfortable.

Link Posted: 8/23/2012 3:59:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes? No?

No...

Yep, it's easy to spot capitalists.  They make sure they get a return on their money.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top