Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2012 3:30:37 PM EDT
A guy that I work with came across one and traded a cheap Marlin .22 for it, google says that they're worth around $500 but I'm curious as to when it was imported, any ideas?

He doesn't have any pics of it but from what he describes and google shows that it's just a basic 1911.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 4:12:55 PM EDT
[#1]
If it has star of David proof marks (check the inside of the slide near the disconnector channel) it was an IMI forged gun.  If it doesn't, it's made from cast parts imported into Israel from the Philippines.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 7:19:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 7:22:20 PM EDT
[#3]
If there anywhere near as good as the baby eagle I want one.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 7:29:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

If it has star of David proof marks (check the inside of the slide near the disconnector channel) it was an IMI forged gun.  If it doesn't, it's made from cast parts imported into Israel from the Philippines.

RIA taking advantage of the Jews, too?

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 12:51:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Israel Arms M5000

I have had mine for a few years now. It is Israeli made. I have only shot it one time and put it away for safe keeping. Thay are fine shooting pistols and come with all the bells and whistles.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top