Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2002 6:18:13 AM EDT
We've had dinner pics, so why not breakfast?

[img]junior.apk.net/~scotts/sb1.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 6:27:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Where did you get the coffee mug?
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 6:28:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice mug!!

I awoke this am at 9:30 to the smell of fresh market bacon frying downstair in the kitchen....

Mrs Storm had arisen at 6:30 for her Saturday morning market run with the next door neighbour.......Gotta love her!!!!

Bacon, two eggs over easy and toast with and homemade peach jam and a cup o tea.

Link Posted: 7/27/2002 6:28:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was wondering the same thing??????
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 6:30:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Here:

[url]www.tapco.com/product_list.asp?dept=41&last=41[/url]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 6:33:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks! Ordering the set now.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 6:36:32 AM EDT
[#6]
$10.00 plus shipping for one coffee mug? Thats a little rich for my blood. Its pretty damn cool though [:D]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 6:38:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Nice mug. I like the paper weight on the right too. It actually looks like a revolver.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 6:40:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
We've had dinner pics, so why not breakfast?

[img]junior.apk.net/~scotts/sb1.jpg[/img]
View Quote

So where's the steak? [:D]

Actually, now that I'm seeing this, I'm in a breakfast mood myself.  Might have to run out to the store for some ham, bacon, eggs, cheese, and bread for french toast.

Damn I'm hungy now.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 6:42:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Nice revolver, I got a 686 sitting right next to me also...in 4".
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 6:46:47 AM EDT
[#10]
You need to put some ice in that Harvey Wallbanger.[:)]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 6:50:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Breakfast of Champions

[img]http://www.vibeplanet.com/images/breakfastofchampions.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 7:40:22 AM EDT
[#12]
A nice bowl Cap'n Crunch with some frosty cold lactose free milk.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 7:42:57 AM EDT
[#13]
BenDover my freind...can I call you my friend? I use to use that name,before it became popular. That toaster,needs to be replaced by a Armalite toaster.[;)]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 7:44:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
A nice bowl Cap'n Crunch with some frosty cold lactose free milk.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
View Quote

WHOA!
I thought you said:
"A little Carpet Munch and some frost free milk from my lactating Mama!" [;D]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 7:52:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

WHOA!
I thought you said:
"A little Carpet Munch and some frost free milk from my lactating Mama!" [;D]
View Quote

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Quoted:
BenDover my freind...can I call you my friend? I use to use that name,before it became popular. That toaster,needs to be replaced by a Armalite toaster.[;)]
View Quote

you mean something more like this??

[img]http://www.vibeplanet.com/images/flamethrower.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 7/27/2002 7:56:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 8:12:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Sorry, all I had handy were some handguards.

[img]http://www.ecis.com/~weasel/temp/breakfast.jpg[/img]
View Quote

I'm waiting to see a pic where the dinner gun(s) consist entirely of a .38 and a 10/22, that's all.

[:D]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 8:16:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 10:09:28 AM EDT
[#19]
i hope you guys dont plan to "eat those guns".
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 11:59:08 AM EDT
[#20]
I don't have a photo, but my 8:00am breakfast was a cheese tortilla in one hand and paintball gear in the other.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 12:04:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Breakfast of Champions

[img]http://www.vibeplanet.com/images/breakfastofchampions.jpg[/img]
View Quote

Now that looks more like my breakfast. If I could figure out how to get pics I would post one. I keep loading jpgs and it says that they are not. Bugs the piss out of me.  [:(!]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 1:40:54 PM EDT
[#22]
I woke up this morning feeling pretty good. I then smelled fresh coffe coming from the kitchen......................and I knew that fucking bitch was still alive!

Balming
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 1:43:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I woke up this morning feeling pretty good. I then smelled fresh coffe coming from the kitchen......................and I knew that fucking bitch was still alive!

Balming
View Quote

You are talking about the cat right? Bah dah bing, bah dah boom!
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 3:02:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Speaks for itself....
[img]http://www.vaq34.com/junk/m48vodkapoptarts1.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 3:06:02 PM EDT
[#25]
You guys kill me!~
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 5:15:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

TAPCO sent me mine when we bought a bunch of FAL furniture.  Great mug...has a bunch of the more famous evil black "assault rifles" on it.  I always use it when my lefty-liberal anti-gun sister in law visits from LaLa Land.  Makes her crazy.  Then I always walk through the house with my AR and she really freaks.  [;D]

Link Posted: 7/28/2002 5:33:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

TAPCO sent me mine when we bought a bunch of FAL furniture.  Great mug...has a bunch of the more famous evil black "assault rifles" on it.  I always use it when my lefty-liberal anti-gun sister in law visits from LaLa Land.  Makes her crazy.  Then I always walk through the house with my AR and she really freaks.  [;D]

View Quote

That's cruel!
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 6:09:04 AM EDT
[#28]
[img]http://album.gunsnet.net/data/madhater1/full_52_p2216.jpg[/img]  THIS IS ALL THE BREAKFAST I NEED.
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 6:15:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
THIS IS ALL THE BREAKFAST I NEED.
View Quote

Mad--
Where did you find that mug?  Very nice!

Link Posted: 7/28/2002 6:23:47 AM EDT
[#30]
i got it at the NRA in fairfax VA.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 5:46:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
i got it at the NRA in fairfax VA.
View Quote

Thanks!  I need to stop in and pick one up.  I pass by there twice each workday.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 7:38:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

That's cruel!
View Quote

Yup, ain't it though.  My missus goes all hyperspastic when I mess with her sister's mind.  But listen...here is why I ALWAYS try to get to her:

About two years ago, we got into a huge argument about personal ownership of firearms.  She really believes that it is OK for lawmen, the military and Rosie O'Donnell's bodyguards to carry firearms...but that I and ALL other law-abiding citizens (Except for the liberal elites who have to protect themselves from the right-wing crazies like me!) should NEVER be permitted to possess much less carry [concealed] a firearm.  I asked her what about the large number of lefty looney limosine liberals and politicians who use bodyguards or carry a firearm for self protection but are the first ones in line to tell me I can't protect myself and my family in the same way.  HYPOCRITES!  Believe it or not...that just about shut her up.  She retreated to the oft used, "Well, I still hate guns!"  OK...I can live with that.

Foolish wench.

NOW do you see why I pick on her?

It's always good to mess with a liberal's mind with logic and reason.  They never can win...and they always end up calling you names.  [}:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top