Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2002 9:12:08 PM EDT
Is it just me, or is it ironic that Illinois is one of the least gun friendly states in the Union, but there are at least 3 major gun manufacturers here that I can think of (Springfield, Armalite, and RRA)?
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 9:34:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh, yeah, forgot about DSA, M&A and Model1.  Not major, but definitely names tossed about on these boards.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 9:39:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I've visited Illinois.  It is one of the most gun friendly states I have ever been in.  CHICAGO is the anti-gun Nazi ran vile cesspool of 'progressive' filth with the millions of media fed idiots who vote in the laws that make California Politicians jealous.

The rest of the state is filled with very cool gun friendly people who actually think about what they decide to vote on.

Edited to add... Not to say there are no gun friendly types in Chicago, just that there are sooooo many idiots there it's hard to pick out the good guys.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 9:54:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I really didn't mean the people, I meant the laws.  You are correct, many people here are at least open to the ideas.  However, the laws here suck.  And yes it is much worse, the closer you get to Daley land.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 11:31:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I really didn't mean the people, I meant the laws.  You are correct, many people here are at least open to the ideas.  However, the laws here suck.  And yes it is much worse, the closer you get to Daley land.
View Quote

I suppose I knew what you meant.. but I was on a roll.  [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top